Unpopular opinions

Frizbee

• Admin

Reminder: This is not a discussion thread. If you would like to discuss something mentioned here please start a new thread.

@Initiate @Perspective

• Like 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Unpopular opinion: I prefer writing in first, not third. Third feels clunky to me.

• Like 1

fbversion2.jpg

I'm not a fan of fandom rpgs or anything based on established franchises. Sure it would be cool to make your own harry potter oc or dc superhero but the concept isn't to my liking. 

• Agree 2
  • Fuck Yeah! 1
  • Love 1

I like light themes/skins on most sites more than dark ones. I don't know what's wrong with me. 

• Cheers 1

I'm sick of members who won't read things or expect to be coddled. Constantly. 

Anonymous poster hash: d8ea3...341

• Agree 2
  • Fuck Yeah! 1

As an admin, I don't mind members that ask a lot of questions or need a bit of hand-holding, as long as they've done the mandatory reading (rules, plot, species info).

• Fuck Yeah! 1

Ditching is 100% okay. Sure, sometimes it sucks, but it's a hobby, people have to stop being so dramatic when their partner politely informs them they're not doing the rp anymore. Get upset for a while and move on - at least they let you know so you can plan accordingly and not get stuck in a limbo where you wonder whether or not they'll ever reply.

Shady McShaderson

I can't stand complicated layouts.  I've seen some really cool stuff done, but if I look at the page and am collectively overwhelmed at first glance, I just click away.  I've been put off by so many sites because their layout was trying to do waaaaay too much.

• Agree 1

560477986_OmneTopsitesBanner.jpg.e4efd3b88a4bc89491a2b81775acca91.jpg

Link

why are all the fonts so tiny?

Are these posts...for ants?

• Fuck Yeah! 2
  • Cheers 1
  • LOL 1