four snakes in a trenchcoat

Sophie Hatter

i started posting before i introduced myself, woops.

hi, i'm sophie (or stark on my site/ooc). i write in all lowercase because if e e cummings can do it

so 

can

i

i just opened my pokemon site, energy, almost a week ago and i'm so proud of it and very excited to finally be admining a site again after two or so years.

i've been rping seven years, writing for even longer. i started on proboards animanga sites and still have a fondness for them. i really like low fantasy now, but i join real life sites a lot.

HMMM what else? my favorite book is howl's moving castle, if it isn't obvious enough. i love animals, especially reptiles. i can't talk about tv shows with other adults because i only watch cartoons, but i love movies and music.

j8KlPp.png 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Hello @Sophie Hatter welcome to the initiative. I think you'll find that there are a lot of adults that watch cartoons here. Hope you enjoy your time.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

10 minutes ago, Morrigan said:

Hello @Sophie Hatter welcome to the initiative. I think you'll find that there are a lot of adults that watch cartoons here. Hope you enjoy your time.

thank you for the welcome :)

j8KlPp.png 

On 10/12/2017 at 2:11 PM, Rune said:

Tell me more of this reptile love.

I have a small hoard of them myself.

i'm trying to start my hoard lol. i have a leopard gecko and just got a baby mexican kingsnake, both of which i love with all my heart.

23 hours ago, SithLordOfSnark said:

Hello there and welcome to The Initiative :)

thank you, glad to be here!

j8KlPp.png