Introduction!

Roshanri

Good morning!

I was working my way down the tutorial provided when you make the account here, and it advised me to come here and introduce myself. So here I am haha. Hi, I am Roshanri but you can also call me Paradox or Zac, whichever you prefer. I have been RPing since around 2009 or 2010, a relatively short time in comparison to some I know, but to me now it feels like forever. My bio covers this story pretty well, but a brief snapshot is I started RPing on Wow, ran out of money as a college student to keep playing, so I continued on to internet forums to get my RP fix. I have been RPing on forums ever since, with the occasional DnD game hosted online by a friend. I love fantasy, supernatural and scifi roleplays for the most part, though I am open to anything. My hobbies include reading, writing, and of course browsing the internet. 

I prefer forum roleplays over other genre, though I have found chat based roleplays to be a very good way of fleshing out a characters personality between posts. I have been a player, as well as storyteller and admin for roleplay forums in the past, and I will most likely continue this for a long time coming. I found RPG initiative through twitter, and liked the stuff this site was putting out so I decided to join. I and my team are currently building a roleplay forum of our own, complete with its own artwork and fleshed out lore, and so the more resources I have access to to make our site great the better! I look forward to interacting with everyone, and learning as much as I can ^.^

Thank you for reading.

Sincerely,

Roshanri

• I read this! 2

Welcome! I'm new myself! So far everyone is super friendly and inviting!

Do or do not, there is no try.

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative! We're glad you found us! I'm now curious, what did you love most about our twitter? @Roshanri

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

@BawdyFables I am glad to hear it! I am looking forward to getting to know everyone ^.^

@SithLordOfSnark Thank you for the welcome :)

@Morrigan I initially began following RPG initiative because a lot of the other people I followed also followed you, or you followed them. What made me decide to join however was the number of posts and threads relating to roleplaying topics I found helpful. I think the most recent topic was about a Soft Opening vs a Beta Test which was something I was thinking about at that time, and I thought it was very cool that I wasn't the only person out there thinking about these same things and asking these questions. I also found one of the previous threads you guys posted about Advertising very informative as well. So I decided I needed to join up and really dig into the knowledge that was here ^.^

Thank you all for the warm invitations! I am apparently involved in a poke war now as well, so loving how involved you become when you first join. Let me know if there is ever anything I can do to help out!

Sincerely,

Roshanri

• I read this! 2

Welcome welcome welcome! I love the stuff you put out on twitter - keep up the good work! I think you'll find it easy to make yourself at home here, too. Can't wait to see you around :D

• Love 1

translunary.gif.5374a61b67b4df1af4bb898e0c039553.gif

a dark, urban fantasy;

inspired by sailor moon

Thank you to everyone for the warm welcomes! I will be slowly working my way through the site, but please feel free to message me if you want to chat or talk the odd topic! As I said before, looking forward to getting to know the site and everyone involved ^.^