hello, hello

Phear Lap

Hi, everyone! I just joined, long time lurker who got brave enough to come out. :D; I suck at these things, so here goes.. by joining I hope to learn more and to maybe open a game one day, to find other rpers with similiar interests and rp needs.

• How long have you been RPing? -6 years, maybe more, I haven't kept a decent count.
  • What are your favorite RP genres? - fantasy, medieval type mostly, animals, adventure. Nothing ordinary like city life.
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)? - forums now, chat rooms in the past.
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)? - Watership Down, Willow, easy listening pop.
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have? - I read, I watch a lot of tv series and I also collect random  80s nostalgia.
  • What's your favorite color? - orange.
  • What's your favorite drink? - original Fanta, iced coffee and regular coffee.

Hello @Phear Lap and welcome to The Initiative! 8D 

I was a lurker originally too, but getting in here and talking with peeps has been the best thing ever <3 Everyone is just amazing!!

We actually have a lot similar roleplay genres we like to do xD I adore fantasy, I used to only do wolves but I moved on... kinda xD (though i still hoard designs and animal characters like crazy), and my current board is actually set in a medieval setting so heyyyyy <3

Anyways, welcome once more!

• I read this! 1

jak_sig_2sec_by_accenlia-dbcyqh8.gif

Not all things last... Some thrive in the fire while others die
Original High Medieval Fantasy || 3-3-3

• Admin

OMG WILLOW! I love that movie! Welcome to the Initiative! @Phear Lap

• Love 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

On 10/30/2017 at 2:29 PM, Morrigan said:

OMG WILLOW! I love that movie! Welcome to the Initiative! @Phear Lap

OMG! It's so hard finding people who know what it is, I love that movie! It's one of my first fandoms, fantasy or not :D

• Admin

You'll find most (if not all) of the initiates here know what Willow is @Phear Lap. We're all a bunch of nerds.

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

I am happy this place is a nerd den :D nobody here seems to be too serious, which is refreshing

• Love 1