William

Just wanted to burn thru 10 posts and get my site advertised. I have been a member of RPG Initiative before but it has been a while and I don't remember my old account, but here I am on the return slope.

• How long have you been RPing? Oh my Lord... since 1994, March-ish
  • What are your favorite RP genres? I gotta say historical, but I am with a co-writer who loves fantasy, so we put heads together and came up with a good historical AU with a bit of light fantasy.
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)? It has been ages since had chatroom rp'd but I hear its like riding a bicycle, or sex, ya never forget ! I do mostly PbP... ya gotta see our site to judge...
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)? Books? I get too involved in a book and it takes me FOREVER to get thru one... Movies? Now we talking... Favorite, OMG so many... Music, Pop music...
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have? I love soccer, boating, fishing, and just all around BSing.
  • What's your favorite color? Gotta say blue... but I find many combinations I like too
  • What's your favorite drink? Alcoholic or straight? *smirks*
  • I read this! 1

“Write something to suit everybody and scarcely anyone will care for it;

Write something to suit yourself and many people will like it.”

Playerfiles_88x31_icon1.png   

My Personal Site for Roleplaying

gif_LRS_series_88x31.gif ~ 88x31_CdM_RPG_Logo1.jpg ~ sohp_button1_88x31.gif

All three (3) are unique, and inclusive Play-by-Post (P-b-P), 18+, roleplaying communities on Jcink Premium dedicated to the ahistorical fiction of the French Empire during the Napoleonic Era, the Old West Wyoming Territory circa 1872, and the Venetian Empire in the 16th century.  Our emphasis is on welcoming a diverse group of participants, regardless of their background or experience level, with the intent to foster a friendly and enjoyable roleplaying environment by considering ourselves a “work-favorable” group with a "hobby-based" approach to RP with No Word Counts, No Activity Checks, and Easy Applications (or IC Account Profiles). And we encourage members to create diverse characters from different backgrounds, cultures, and social status, enabling a rich and dynamic storytelling environment. ((Our ahistorical fiction forums, are where we deviate from history, even to the disregard of historical facts; with our way being contrary to the perceived idea that the historical genre is non-inclusive and limiting to minority groups and women. ))

• Admin

Hello @William welcome to the Initiative. Or welcome back I guess. Enjoy your stay here.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Welcome! Historical brothers unite! <3

You should have bragged that you have been also into Arthurian legends and Arabian Tales <3

On 10/30/2017 at 8:23 PM, Rune said:

Welcome back. I'm really impressed that you remember the month you started. xD

@Rune::laughs:: me too but that was a time I shall never forget... in the days of AOLHell, dialup, and Rhydin... ahhh yes, and the good memories as well. I even have logs from back then in my archives... and I am like... "Holy crap, I wrote that *chyt* my kids could do better..." and I was considered a *good writer* back then... Now I am just a great storyteller and a writer who writers like he feels... But some people love me !!! **laughs again**

@Elena Yes Elena... I have been around... and they were great stories... "Skye: the Winged Isle" (StWI),  "Tierra Antiqua" (TA), "Unto Britannia, the Untold Stories" (UB), "Shadows of the High Plains" (SoHP), and of course "Chronicles of Sha'Lazar" (CoSL).... and one I almost forgot, "Vastale" which I took over from the group that left.

Among quite a few that I was just a member... ahhhh the memories !!!!

Edited by William
  • I read this! 1

“Write something to suit everybody and scarcely anyone will care for it;

Write something to suit yourself and many people will like it.”

Playerfiles_88x31_icon1.png   

My Personal Site for Roleplaying

gif_LRS_series_88x31.gif ~ 88x31_CdM_RPG_Logo1.jpg ~ sohp_button1_88x31.gif

All three (3) are unique, and inclusive Play-by-Post (P-b-P), 18+, roleplaying communities on Jcink Premium dedicated to the ahistorical fiction of the French Empire during the Napoleonic Era, the Old West Wyoming Territory circa 1872, and the Venetian Empire in the 16th century.  Our emphasis is on welcoming a diverse group of participants, regardless of their background or experience level, with the intent to foster a friendly and enjoyable roleplaying environment by considering ourselves a “work-favorable” group with a "hobby-based" approach to RP with No Word Counts, No Activity Checks, and Easy Applications (or IC Account Profiles). And we encourage members to create diverse characters from different backgrounds, cultures, and social status, enabling a rich and dynamic storytelling environment. ((Our ahistorical fiction forums, are where we deviate from history, even to the disregard of historical facts; with our way being contrary to the perceived idea that the historical genre is non-inclusive and limiting to minority groups and women. ))

Maybe you will meet here friends from past sites. :) I know only "Unto Britannia" and the "Chronicles of Sha'Lazar" ;)