[Solved] Discord widget problem

Icewolf

Earlier on today, I noticed that the discord widget has stopped working - more specifically, the connect/invite button isn't there anymore, meaning that no one can access it. Fortunately, I can access it if I go through the connect/invite button on a site which as an intact widget, so I can get into the server settings area, etc, but nothing I've tried will bring the widget back. When I try to make a new widget and reinstall it, the invite button is still missing (and this is after I've created a new server to see if that would fix the problem.)

I've had a bug in the footer recently where the images weren't showing up, so is it an icyboard problem, or is it a problem with discord? If it's a problem with discord, I don't know that the settings are to fix it, or how to create my own widget which works.

• Admin

This has to be specific to the widget as I use the code editor and replaced your widget with one from the Initiative and it worked just fine.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

I have submitted the ticket to discord and I'll see what they say. I'm not sure if there's anything I need to add to it. There is a drop-down menu and the top option is No Instant Invite. I thought that might be the problem, but when I select the #general channel there still isn't an invite button.

• I read this! 1