We've got a bun in the oven--- solved

Bamf

1. Other than you can or can't have children on board, and it must take 9 in character months to have a child on board, I don't think I've actually seen many outside of animal RPs, where babies are often a big thing.

2. I agree with Morrigan. My characters always have long term NPC friends, because ... At least how I see it, the dozens of people who work with Clark Kent in that office? He's a nice person, he probably knows all their names, might even go to office parties, or keep track of their love life and give dating advice. NPCs aren't the focus of his time there in the story, but they're there. So I don't think a long term NPC is an issue as long as it's not having its own plots that aren't focused on the parents. 

3. I'm not super familiar with DC, but usually powers occur later, so I'm not sure it would be an issue for a while. Also, maybe I'm just a sweet little naive thing, but I think this is a "trust your membership" moment. There's no reason to assume that they're going to be a problem or that they won't handle this story with grace and tact and it won't be lovely. :) (Unless the players are already trouble with powers, then I'd say, what Sage suggested is a great idea.)

• I read this! 2
  • Agree 1
tumblr_ovxhy4cZLY1wtsmmno3_r1_100.jpg

3. Can the superpowers miss this kid? Skip a generation?

• I read this! 1

WoL___dark01.png

Thanks everyone for helping me understand and learn about how pregnancy plots work and how to deal with them.

I appreciate everyones advice. I learned a lot. And was able to use it and ask important questions to the member that helped both of us come to a conclusion that doesn't mess with the game mechanics and allows her to do her plot how she wishes.

❤️BAMF

Edited by Bamf
  • I read this! 5

pVV8ahF.png8rS34YE.png