Just throw me the first things that pop into your mind

anthrxmilkshake

Hey guys, I'm looking to make my very first skin for JCINK. I've been taking coding classes, and intend to be building websites and skins for extra cash and income for my household. I need to just buckle down and make one for the purpose of practicing and getting to know what I'm doing. I intend to exclusively offer it to Initiative members to use as a freebie skin, but I intend to put a lot of work into it. 

So I need the following:

A color scheme

A theme

Some kind of unique idea

The first person to throw it at me in this thread will be the deciding factor! I'll be posting updates in this thread on how it's coming along, as well. :)

W9QVrMj.png

BABOS-A laid back survival roleplay-Coming soon!

Earth tones, animal bones, aaaaand the sites' "unique" traits would be the focus on politics and a human/animal bond. Every person has an animal companion similar to Golden compass minus the shape changing. 

I can provide more info/ideas if you'd like. Good luck finding a site you want to skin!

• I read this! 1