Hey there

ohsith

Hey guys,

My name's Sean. I'm 33, been a tabletop RPGer since I was 11, started playing online RPG's not long after (PBEM, PBB, PBIRC, I've also played via wikis, blogs, text messaging services). I've played multiple genres and fandoms but I've primarily played sci-fi RPG's. Star Trek is my most common choice. I've simmed in most of the current and past fleets with a few exceptions. I've also taken up several simming fleet positions in my time. Administrating Task Groups and Task Forces, administrating ships and technology specifications, making sure nobody gets a god complex with borg proof phasers or a Federation starbase that can fly like a ship. I've also trained my fair share of new players, GM's and staffers in my time too. I've left the fleet simming behind and am currently focusing on sims and groups with a more community-like approach, rather than those that are hierarchical and political. I'm working on a new independent sim that I hope to showcase in the near future here on The Initiative.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you, and those that already know me, please be kind 😜 .

/me loads the mockery canons.

Are we clear to fire,  @Rune

Emperor468x60.png.b7bb87f952ee0dcc7a97150c6258c8f9.png

Captain Amelia Waterhouse, Commanding Officer

=/\= Join =/\= Roster & Openings =/\= Rules =/\= Chat =/\=

"It is human nature to yearn to be what we were never intended for. It is singular, but it is so." -Mark Twain

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @ohsith! We're glad to have you. That sounds like you have a good amount of administration on your belt.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Just now, Morrigan said:

Welcome to the Initiative @ohsith! We're glad to have you. That sounds like you have a good amount of administration on your belt.

Some would say too much, hehe.

Welcome! Welcome!

Find Another Way

Teen Wolf, 18+, 10 Years Later, Canons and Originals welcome!

22 minutes ago, SithLordOfSnark said:

Hello Sean, welcome to The Initiative :)

Thanks, great to be here.

21 minutes ago, Zahara said:

Welcome! Welcome!

Thanks!

35 minutes ago, Rune said:

PEW PEW PEW

Fire away @Death Kitten!

Welcome to The Initiative, Oh. I like it here. You should, too.

Well I've been poked and poked people back already, so that's nice. 😀

/me fires the canon and covers the thread with confetti and glitter

"It is human nature to yearn to be what we were never intended for. It is singular, but it is so." -Mark Twain

2 minutes ago, Death Kitten said:

/me fires the canon and covers the thread with confetti and glitter

Confetti's fine, but glitter gets absolutely everywhere! Why? Why would you do this to a future lightbulb?

• Admin

Because Glitter is a staple of this site. You're lucky we don't have a glitter confetti background that is always moving.

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

1 hour ago, ohsith said:

Confetti's fine, but glitter gets absolutely everywhere! Why? Why would you do this to a future lightbulb?

Hey as a holo-man you can just turn yourself off and escape the glitter. Unless I add it to your program. Mawhahahaha

1 minute ago, Death Kitten said:

Hey as a holo-man you can just turn yourself off and escape the glitter. Unless I add it to your program. Mawhahahaha

No messing with the program! Odin knows what you'd get up to!

• You're Welcome 1

Hey there and welcome! You have a lot stuffs going for you that's for sure, wow. What a resume!

"When you think all is forsaken, listen to me now, you need never to feel broken again. Sometimes darkness can show you the light."

8 hours ago, SeekingRuin said:

Hey there and welcome! You have a lot stuffs going for you that's for sure, wow. What a resume!

Thanks, I appreciate the welcome. 😀

• I read this! 1