How many players do you have?

SoulsRPG

Sunny: How many members do you have on your forum?  O:  'Souls has about 70, with 177 currently active played characters.

• Great Idea 1

Souls_400x100_01.jpg

'souls | no wc | character-driven | werecanines | open & active since 2001!

Just to clarify: we're talking about individual humans and not characters, right?  Because sometimes people say that they have 8272183 members when they mean that they have that many registered accounts and only like 20 players.

I have three active members, including myself and one of my mods.  There are other people who come and hang out and stuff but they don't really post much.  I have about 15 registered OoC accounts on my site (not including staff).

• I read this! 1

WoL___dark01.png

My fantasy game has 8 individual members (writers, players) and the western has four of us total. 

Honestly, although I do want 3 or 4 more bodies at the western to vary interactions, I prefer small.

• I read this! 1
  • Great Idea 1

Someone somewhere went to sleep and dreamed us all alive.
Dreams get pushed around a lot, and I doubt if we'll survive.
We won't get to wake up, dreams were born to disappear.
And I'm pretty sure that none of us are here.
~ None of Us Here by Jim Stafford ~

sagas-button1.png.467e9214ee1a2d2a24c0030301948c27.png 

RPG-Initiative

*your one-stop RPG resource site!

Oh, I'll note this since I see that @Stormwolfe has posted goals:  I'd love to have more because I love big sites.  Also because I have a bunch of characters I want to make so that I can RP with lots of people.  My ideal site would be 25-50 active members (individual players), which would be around 100-200 characters.

WoL___dark01.png

😀

I no longer have the time or patience to manage huge sites. We have no character limits so it still works out.

Also, although we do allow people to do side plots, flashbacks, and the like, our primary story is site-wide. I found it impossible to find roles for 25 people back when I did run huge sites.

But, my hat is off to those that can manage those!

• I read this! 1

Someone somewhere went to sleep and dreamed us all alive.
Dreams get pushed around a lot, and I doubt if we'll survive.
We won't get to wake up, dreams were born to disappear.
And I'm pretty sure that none of us are here.
~ None of Us Here by Jim Stafford ~

sagas-button1.png.467e9214ee1a2d2a24c0030301948c27.png 

RPG-Initiative

*your one-stop RPG resource site!

Games currently has 4.5 RL people (one has appeared and conversed multiple times but hasn't finished their first app yet).

Treaty as 2.

I didn't count character accounts for either place.

OnyxSiggy1.jpg.c76f2c1acc64a865bdf5164f4c085020.jpg

We have just under 30 members on Sinsomnia and somewhere around 340 characters (though some of those are vacationed accounts)

azqw7jG.png

Sunny: Yep!  When I say "members", I do mean individual players / people, regardless of how many characters they have. :)

Souls_400x100_01.jpg

'souls | no wc | character-driven | werecanines | open & active since 2001!

Latest census:

Active members: 7
Active characters: 52, out of which:

Pirates = 11
English Navy = 4
French Navy = 9
Privateers = 4
Civilians = 24

Ark has 7ish (active) players at the moment, and we have 4ish who kind of wander in and out, and obviously guests/brand new members...

>> I like "big" sites. So here's to hoping. XD

Edited by Thyme
tumblr_ovxhy4cZLY1wtsmmno3_r1_100.jpg

TNI has 122 active players, and over 700 active characters, though we're coming up on our next activity check so we might lose some, we're growing bigger each time :)

• I read this! 1

We have six total at the moment. I think I have the most characters, too. We don't cap characters though, because we are plot greedy. All the plots. All of them. 

• LOL 1

17 active players as a rough estimate. We've got a fantastic crew at the moment. Everyone gets along, there's plots threaded around with nearly everyone writing with everyone else, families intermingling and all with no trouble for me and my staff. We're in a good place. I am pleased.

No character cap, so we have a ton. I'd love to get more solid members, but who wouldn't?

Currently we've got 16 members and 2 staff. That's confirmed player accounts, and most of those accounts have characters attached now. 

I'm actually pretty happy with that, considering we've only been running for a week!

[Image: oZwmoj.png]
the australian potterverse | we're back in black