Im Back!!!

Kavos Wayvrin Drake

Don't know what to say? Try these questions (not mandatory):

• Ive Been Roleplaying for about...6 years now
  • My fave RP themes is fantacy, romance, adventure, and steampunk
  • I dont really Roleplay on Forums. Id normally do Chats or emails
  • Im from The United States Of America
  • My fave book series is still the same (Harry Potter), Music is also still the same (Always and will forever stay a metalhead), and my fave movie is now Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 (or all three)?
  • Im Currently in wrestling, i still draw from time to time, ive started singing (Some real ongs and not screaming to metal lol), i also have a job at Skyzone now
  • My Fave Color Will Always be black (Like my soul, ik im edgy lol)
  • My fave drink is an energy drink called NoZ

{Thats the update about me}
    But yeah. Sorry i havnt been on..well at all really. Ive been busy, school blocked the site, and i dont have much time in my day to be on here much anymore (Luckily i got a phone with hotspot so thats how im on again)

-кανσѕ-

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back, Kavos! I didn't know you before though. Potterheads unite though, right? I never used to do forum RPs much either - chat/messages are still pretty primary ways of roleplaying since that's kind of how I started.

Welcome back, @Kavos Wayvrin Drake.  I'm afraid I don't remember you . . . did you use a different account before?  Anyhow, I'm Uaithne.

WoL___dark01.png