SithLordOfSnark

404 Error Pictures

I'm a little salty about this, as it's not an us problem this is a Jcink problem. I've resolved this before but it's resurfaced. It's likely something to do with the mass IP ban that John did to the hosting service that hosts our screenshot service.

Additionally. 404 is not found. The error is 403, Forbidden.which is the actual error that is coming up.

Being that this is only a Jcink issue I'm debating on whether or not I will be fixing it or not.

@SithLordOfSnark

52 minutes ago, Morrigan said:

I'm a little salty about this, as it's not an us problem this is a Jcink problem. I've resolved this before but it's resurfaced. It's likely something to do with the mass IP ban that John did to the hosting service that hosts our screenshot service.

Additionally. 404 is not found. The error is 403, Forbidden.which is the actual error that is coming up.

Being that this is only a Jcink issue I'm debating on whether or not I will be fixing it or not.

@SithLordOfSnark

@Morrigan

Does the screenshot service get hosted by imgur? If so, that has nothing to do with John/Jcink, because imgur has banned hotlinking to forums, hence why SOME of my own sites show up, but others don't, since I host none of my images anywhere near imgur.

I would also appreciate a fix for this, if it matters. I appreciate that you might not find it worth while to fix for jcink, but it's a pretty popular host. <3 Thank you for your consideration.

I appreciate that @omgwes but my problem is I'm literally fighting an uphill battle with it and it's not the first time. Really the battle shouldn't be waged here but you all should be pestering John on Jcink.

If you want a reference to my original topic:

https://forum.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=27070

• Love 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.