A Wild Melon Appears!

Melon

Greetings people of RPG Initiative, my name is Melon! I'm a rather awkward nineteen-year-old girl who probably spends far too much time on the internet in her free time. I've been roleplaying since I was twelve, so I have a little bit of experience - albeit not much, but still experience nonetheless! I am a moderator/admin on an RP site, and usually spend most of my time on there, but I thought it was about time I get some fresh air and join another site as well! I look forward to meeting you all, and happy roleplaying. <3 Also, if you have any questions about my interests and hobbies, don't hesitate to ask! 

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @Melon

What sort of roleplay genres do you like?

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

1 minute ago, Morrigan said:

Welcome to the Initiative @Melon

What sort of roleplay genres do you like?

I am a big fan of fantasy, post-apocalyptic, sci-fi, and I am also a secret romance fanatic. (Not so secret anymore though, whoops!). There's other genres I am interested in as well, but those are the big ones! ^^

• I read this! 2

Hell yeah romance. There's a small collection of us here!

Go jump into some of the conversations, make a mess! Take a peek at the coteries and shout if you have any questions!

Girl frand, welcome! We have the exact same genre interests. Post apoc and urban fantasy are my babies and give me some drama and romance and unnnnfff yass  kween! LOL. Really, tho, this site has been really great and if you need anything slide into my DMs or my discord <3 

• Thank you 1

2ibnwye.jpg

Welcome to RPG-Initiative! What country are you from?

I am sailing to you from the Black Sea, or rather a bit more inland, from Bucharest, the capital of Romania...

Oooo, post-apoc.  How fun.  Can't go wrong with post apocalyptic chaos and destruction.

Hi, @Melon.  I'm Uaithne.

WoL___dark01.png