Requested Genre or Fandom:  Any, I have historical love. Although I'll look at  absolutely anything. 

Max Word Count:  None preferred. I usually write 200-300 words. However I write 100-600 at times. 

What I want: 

- People who will write with me. 

- A relatively painless application process. 

- 222 or 333 rating. 

What I do not want:  

- Tiny font. 

- Word counts over 400. 

- Email or social media RP. Sorry isn't my thing. 

- Places where I won't get RP, even after trying. 

Other information: 

- I am easy going with forum types. E.g. self-hosted, proboards, jcink, etc. 

- I would like somewhere to post on although AeRo will be my main focus. 

- I am totally open to play a role of a character that will die within six months or so. Or less, etc. 

- I will stalk  your site, and link your site in my sig. 

You said you'd look at anything, even if you prefer historical, so I'm gonna give this a go.

The USS Joshua Norton is a Starfleet Intelligence ship designed for fast response clan ops. We're set about three decades after the last events in the star trek prime timeline. We're a small but active crew, with a 322 rating, and we'd love for you to come take a look.

Links in my sig, feel free to pm me or pop onto our discord if you have any questions. 😁

• Like 1

hhrad1.jpg

In the small town of Bailey, Montana; population 600 things have always been about the ranch life, mostly cattle but some ranches are all about horses and mining.  One such ranch is Healing Hearts Ranch, a ranch that used to be a cattle ranch until about thirty some years ago, when Anna Hayes née Young took it over after her father died and her brother wanted nothing to do with it.  Anna dedicated her time to working with abused, scared and neglected horses.  It's a 550 acre ranch and now the children of Anna and her husband James is running the ranch and everything.  The last few weeks Bailey has been dealing with a horse thief or thieves.  The police don't know who or if it is more than one person but it is creating a lot of work for Healing Hearts as well as the police in town.

Index Information Application Face Claims Wanted Ads Adverts
Affiliation Discord

Edited by SithLordOfSnark
  • Like 2

I'll toss mine into the ring. 

Link here: http://heartofthewest.jcink.net

The App isn't as daunting as it looks and staff are always happy to help. We just like the history to be well rounded and accurate re dates, things happened etc, since it is an historical rp xD

Edited by Dusty
  • Like 2

I've got Cry Wolf. Modern Fantasy based on books, but all the lore is needed on site. 18+, 250 word count, no character limit, no activity requirements (for nonranking characters.) 

Really laid back and possibly vampires given how we latch on to newbies.

Links in my signature.

Good luck finding a site!

These are also historical, or similar:

http://untotheday.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

http://medievalengland.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

http://crypsis.b1.jcink.com/

http://toth.jcink.net/

• Like 2

Gothiiiiiiiiiic! Come play with us! Our collective of weirdos needs YOU!

Seriously. If you want somewhere chill to hang out, write some crazy IC drama, laugh at some very dumb characters (occasionally cry, and keyboard-mash at the twit player who made you have feels), Tally is where it's at.

And if you're struggling to get threads, let me know, and I will help! We can make this happen! The crew are so, so good at getting people rolling though. Jump into our Discord and start throwing around character ideas, you'll have six-hundred connections straight up, or we've got some awesome characters that are currently wanted. Adoptables are fantastic for getting straight into a board!

Join usssssssssss (we can only corrupt you further.)

www.tallygarunga.com

• Like 1

Hey Gothic!

We would be more than happy to have you at ATO! We are a Hunger Games RP (AU) and run games every few months. There are characters that die (tributes) and of course plenty to create that do not (capitolites, victors, etc). Our rating is 3/3/3 and we are jcink premium! 

There are a fair few of us here that would love to write with you (myself included!) so please feel free to check us out :)

The site does not have a word count for posts, but our application does - so I guess bear that in mind! 

Edited by Suzi
  • Like 1

*coughs and taps foot* It is beyond time we write together again. I'm just sayin. Active historical? Check. No word count? Check. Lots of amazing plots to be had? Check.

My players are of all walks of life, we have older, younger, active writers, slower writers, heavy plotters, fly-by-the-seat pantsers (TM that! lol). Self hosted, and lets be honest. I learned to be a good admin from the best. ;)

Link is below!

• Like 1

The new site, the sequel of Before the Mast, with more colonial flavour, is brand new. It is in soft opening mode. So your characters can actively make their mark upon the story.

- historical site, real life, no magic/ supernatural elements

- diversity of national and religious heritage encouraged (with the proper explanation, for certain rare ethnicities, how they got to the West Indies realistically)

- gay characters allowed, as long as they aren't openly parading their relationship (in a time when sodomy was a hanging offence).

- extensive documentation for helping with research provided on site (to be read only when needed in a thread).

- rating 2-2-2. Any subject is allowed, but not all degrees of details in describing said subject. Glossing over encouraged.

- There is no cliquey behaviour, members are welcoming newcomers

- There are only 7 members, all 18+ (and the site is not publicly advertised yet).

- Photos of any kind of celebrities can be used as faceclaims, with no current age rule, and deceased people aren't forbidden as faceclaims.

- Leadership and other promotions available to be earned in the story, by active characters.

- average classical bio, in order to know better the characters you are bringing and to integrate them easier in the story

- A site without stats or fate rolls

- It has no thread templates for regular posts. Some staff announcements have thread templates, and the NPC posts have a simple bbcode template.

- A minimum word count of 3 phrases. People are free to write as much or as little as they want, as long as it doesn't mean one line only. (And some posts are in the 200-300 words range, others in the 500+).

The only caveat (for you not to be disappointed) is that the site is slower. Some people are more active than others, posting at 1-2 days, others at 2 weeks on average, due to work and life commitments. Nonetheless, we are reliable and going forward - it is not going to close on you in a month or so.  We have been proving our dedication.

Looking forward to writing with you!

Edited by Elena
I still can't make the letters bigger :(
  • Like 1

I have a Free-range fantasy that's small-and-starting, there's a LOT that can be done with it. There's only two of us (RL people) so far, so we're quiet enough to be a "side site". 

My other site is a panfandom specifically intended to be a "stop in between main gos" sort of site where members can experiment with different characters/themes/plots without it creating any real permanent changes. 

http://endlesswonder.proboards.com/

Hey there! I'm not sure if you've found something you like yet, but I thought I'd throw Sinsomnia into the ring :)

We have a 3-3-3 rating, hosted on premium JCINK, we have an extremely active discord, and an amazingly welcoming community who will definitely thread with you. <3