Open Coterie  ·  64 members

Book Club

Books you're looking forward to

Kit the Human

Got any books you're eagerly awaiting the release for?

Personally, I got super excited when I read that Kate Atkinson's next book had a release date. Transcription, due for release in September 2018.

It tells the story of Juliet Armstrong, who is recruited as a young woman by an obscure wartime department of the secret service. In the aftermath of war she joins the BBC, where her life begins to unravel, and she finally has to come to terms with the consequences of idealism.
Read more at https://www.penguinrandomhouse.co.uk/media/news/2017/december/transcription--a-new-novel-from-kate-atkinson--to-be-published-i/#2GApr0BJRmYFIiAM.99

I love her books.

I'm also impatiently waiting for Robert Galbraith/JK Rowling's next Strike book. I sincerely wish she would move on from Harry Potter and focus on actually new content.

sig.png.30b42565d04d922988370bf14e1447bc.png

PSI: an Occult Investigations RP

Roleplay Architects: Grab a friend (or many friends!) and just write.

You can also find me at:

static-historicalrp.jpg  B8CB4x.png rpabutton.png

I am looking forward to quite a few, Age of War by M.J. Sullivan, or Cycle of Galand book #5. Another good one I think is The Land by Aleron Kong which is a LITRPG Novel. 

rpgdbutton2.png&key=dfb05af7bfa27396287d83219050c087a693d5129f138b5d126d1f2f5979e350watchaffiepurple.png&key=00171f06b95e74ffa2ed833f2f78f69c54c8d62932cebe6c4f5169ccd7f9c713
HOME // FORUM // NEWSLETTER // DISCORD ] 

The Ronan trilogy by Maggie Stiefvater. I’ve been waiting for this for SO LONG. 

Reality is an illusion. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/21/2017 at 5:23 AM, Rune said:

Burn Bright in March! 

And eventually Peace Talks, if Butcher ever remembers Dresden exists.

I keep looking for Peace Talks, or at least news of it, but nothing. I've not read the series in a while, so I might revisit it again.

2 hours ago, Icewolf said:

I keep looking for Peace Talks, or at least news of it, but nothing. I've not read the series in a while, so I might revisit it again.

We're getting Brief Cases this year... Which is short stories.

• 5 months later...
On 12/21/2017 at 9:39 PM, Zozma said:

The Ronan trilogy by Maggie Stiefvater. I’ve been waiting for this for SO LONG. 

GUYS it's been months and still nothing! I can't wait for this with all my heart. 

And the teasing is too much! (Just kidding, I love Maggie. T^T)

Reality is an illusion. 

• 1 month later...

I'm still working my way through Dresden Files. I'm currently on Cold Days so I'm nearly there. I did read/listen to the Big Foot stories. Those are my favorites. 

b2vXT2.png

• 3 weeks later...
Guest LOVE ME AND DESPAIR
On 8/30/2018 at 10:15 PM, Nessa said:

I'm still working my way through Dresden Files. I'm currently on Cold Days so I'm nearly there. I did read/listen to the Big Foot stories. Those are my favorites. 

You're much farther than I am, that's for sure. I think I'm currently on book #10 which is Small Favor. I haven't started it just yet, but only out of sheer willpower that I need to read other books first. I'll probably buckle soon and devour it anyways. xD I want to get caught up before the next one releases though that's probably unlikely lol

"Lies Sleeping" by Ben Aaronovich is coming out around my birthday. Between that an Bohemian Rhapsody also coming out that week I am beyond jazzed.

Respice Finem

Can be found causing mayhem and intrugue at Dawnbreak.

image.png.26f869973cedc9bd084f357aedf7c335.png