Open Coterie  ·  64 members

Book Club

What are you currently reading?

kjSage

Currently reading two quite different books. I know I should focus on one.  The Sinner by J R Ward. Love me some Warden and the Black Dagger Brotherhood. That series is why I have an 'h' in my name.

The other is It Can't Happen Here by Sinclair Lewis.

"You tie the knot, I'll start the fire."

~ The Amity Affliction

spacer.png

The World Withing - Modern Supernatural Roleplay (JCINK 18+)

I started rereading my collection of Tamora Pierce books before all this nonsense started, and I finished all the books that I had a couple of weeks ago. So I ordered the Beka Cooper series because, as much as I love Tammy's Tortall universe, I've never read them.

I figured now is as good a time as any, right?

Edited by sightedwolf

test2.png

Guidebook | Want Ads | Canon List

RPG-D Member's Choice Winner

Harry Potter 2020

Oh wow, I love Tamora Pierce. The Immortals series was my favourite, but I kind of stopped after the Kel series - I bought the Tricksters books and the first Beka Cooper book but somehow never got round to actually reading them. Hmmm, maybe I'll actually read those after I finish Ink ...

• Love 1

13 hours ago, Bailey said:

Oh wow, I love Tamora Pierce. The Immortals series was my favourite, but I kind of stopped after the Kel series - I bought the Tricksters books and the first Beka Cooper book but somehow never got round to actually reading them. Hmmm, maybe I'll actually read those after I finish Ink ...

The Immortals was my favorite too! I actually discovered Tammy because of the paperback cover of Wild Magic - Daine surrounded by all those horses. 

People are split on their feelings for Aly, the protagonist of the Trickster's duet, but I really love her. She's definitely George Cooper's daughter XD

• Love 1

test2.png

Guidebook | Want Ads | Canon List

RPG-D Member's Choice Winner

Harry Potter 2020

I’m retreading the Anne of Green Gables books. They’re my comfort books. My late grandma gave me the set when I was in second grade and I’ve pretty much reread them several times a year since then.  

Reality is an illusion.