The Initiative's 2018 Roleplay Community Awards Read more... ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kjSage

What are you currently reading?

Sadly, I wasn't feeling Enchantress of Numbers at the moment so I stopped, but will definitely be coming back to it later. Sometimes you just aren't ready/feeling a book at that moment as I've come to learn. I've picked up instead White Knight by Jim Butcher and The Tethered Mage by Melissa Caruso, and am enjoying them both quite a bit. =D

My current selection for reading is "Into the Water" by Paula Hawkins, of  "Girl on the Train" fame. The start was a little rough as it moved between people and time, but it has generally evened out and I am getting into this mystery of a small town's body of water where people are fixated about connected deaths. Such bright, bright summer reading! xD

Finished Sunshine by Robin McKinley a bit back, but so recommend it. Tragically I have misplaced my copy of The Tethered Mage, which upsets me greatly, though still hoping I don't have to re-buy it. For now I'm reading Kilted At the Altar by Anna Markland and Scandal In Spring by Lisa Kleypas — both of them I'm almost done with too. Next up? Small Favors by Jim Butcher cause I need some more Dresden in my life lol

I recently just finished "The Eternal Ones" by Kirsten Miller and talk about a page turner! I read it in 12 hours (I may or may not have binged it haha). I also found the second book of the series at our bargain outlet for $3, so I'll be starting that probably tomorrow! 

I just finished a rapid week-and-a-half in which I read three books like a starving woman who's been offered food:

• The Last Kingdom by Bernard Cornwall
  • Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
  • And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie

Will be starting The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society today in the hopes of getting it finished before the movie comes out this month!

• Cheers 1