Hello All

eleholly

Hello everyone! I've been a member for a while but haven't really taken advantage of the site, but here I am, with a new invigorated spirit, ready to jump back into the RP scene for 2018!

• How long have you been RPing? Tough question, but definitely 10+ years. I started out on a Harry Potter site back in high school before venturing into the world of the TVD fandom and gradually into the world of original supernatural RPGs with my site, Tempest Harbor back in 2014. 
  • What are your favorite RP genres? My favorite RP genres are definitely fantasy based - modern, urban, and even high/low fantasy. I enjoy playing supernatural-based stories, but I also have a soft spot for more medieval/epic fantasy ones as well!
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)? Definitely stick with forum RP. I enjoy showing off my work and the work of my partners.
  • What country are you from? The US of A! 
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)? Favorite Book: Dragonlance (pretty much the entire 200+ book series). Favorite Movie: Gone with the Wind. Favorite Music: Alternative - my favorite band is Incubus, but I'm also into dark electronica and indie music too. 
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have? I'm an amateur photographer, genealogist, and author. To say I always have something to do is an understatement. 
  • What's your favorite color? Purple!
  • What's your favorite drink? Alcoholic - Wine. Always wine. 

Anyway, that was fun. Feel free to say hello! I love to get to know new people and chat about RP

Ad.png

Welcome to the fun! Tempest Harbor is one if the boards I stall! Feel free to join the modern fantasy circle coterie (links on my side bar there.) 

Shout if you have any questions!

I love Gone with the Wind too! And I remember you, both from here and from RPG-D!

• Admin

When it comes to wine you always have to specify flavor/type. I love Moscato personally but do tell. @eleholly

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

@Morrigan Moscato is looove. I'm also a fan of reisling, Pinot grigio, and a wine from a small winery in Indiana called Plonqe. It's a sweet red that actually tastes better chilled than room temp. I could also go for fruity wines - there's a great winery in Western New York that makes a crazy good pear wine, peach wine, and loganberry wine!

• I read this! 1
  • Fuck Yeah! 1

Ad.png

• Admin

I love you @eleholly send me some wine. We are now BFFs!

• Love 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

@eleholly, welcome aboard!  I've heard of Tempest Harbor.  Many moons ago, it seems like though.  Anyhow, have fun on RPG Intiative.

WoL___dark01.png

• 4 weeks later...

@Uaithne Yes! The site has been around for at least four years. BUT I think I finally got a good group of people and we've been pushing our plot like whoa. It's super great. Feels like a brand new site. :) It's kinda cool that people have heard of my brain child! 

• I read this! 1

Ad.png

On 1.1.2018 at 10:12 PM, eleholly said:
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)? Favorite Book: Dragonlance (pretty much the entire 200+ book series).

Damn, another Dragonlance fan! Back in the day the original trilogy was my first dive into the fantasy genre and it got me really hooked. I also have a whole trove of DL books, but nearly not all of them. Who are your favorite characters in the series? I was always particular to liking Kitiara and Raistlin. And dragons. Any dragons.

oUIk3c.gif

Devil's Tattoo - Clan politics, bikers, urban legends, cougars, wolves, coyotes, badgers and more...

hi and welcome!!!  I too am a wine lover.. since you like sweets, there's a blackberry wine that is aweeesome... two versions, one version Olive Garden has sometimes.. Roscato...  Arbor Mist makes a similar one that is good.  Lately my favorite has been a chocolate wine called Chocolate lab.  Very yummy, and not like some of those overly sweet weird chocolate desert wines.

Welcome aboard! Hope you will find what you seek!

And I must ask, expert elephantologist? Genealogist? Is there a story behind both? If you do not mind a stranger asking? :P

oUIk3c.gif
Devil's Tattoo - Clan politics, bikers, urban legends, cougars, wolves, coyotes, badgers and more... 
Plenty of canons available, and OC are more than welcomed as well

On 1/31/2018 at 1:28 PM, Ace of Spades said:

Damn, another Dragonlance fan! Back in the day the original trilogy was my first dive into the fantasy genre and it got me really hooked. I also have a whole trove of DL books, but nearly not all of them. Who are your favorite characters in the series? I was always particular to liking Kitiara and Raistlin. And dragons. Any dragons.

OMG YES! Linsha Majere is my favorite of all time. I am also a big fan of Sturm Brightblade, of course. I really love his plot arc. Ironically, my least two favorites are Tanis and Kit. Their relationship bothered me SO BAD, lol. Laurana deserved so much better. I'm pretty sure that DL was what got me into reading. I have probably about 30-40 DL books, so not nearly all of them either. I started rereading the original trilogy the other day. Ugh, I forgot how good it is! 

On 2/1/2018 at 7:29 AM, JByrd said:

hi and welcome!!!  I too am a wine lover.. since you like sweets, there's a blackberry wine that is aweeesome... two versions, one version Olive Garden has sometimes.. Roscato...  Arbor Mist makes a similar one that is good.  Lately my favorite has been a chocolate wine called Chocolate lab.  Very yummy, and not like some of those overly sweet weird chocolate desert wines.

I loooove Roscato! We have some local wineries here that do fruit wines and they are soo good. If you can get your hands on anything from New York, totally worth the investment. I'm a particular fan of pear wine, because its just the right amount of tart and sweet. 

On 2/4/2018 at 9:41 AM, D-S said:

Welcome aboard! Hope you will find what you seek!

And I must ask, expert elephantologist? Genealogist? Is there a story behind both? If you do not mind a stranger asking? :P

YES! So I'm obsessed with elephants. SUPER obsessed, so I know a lot of random facts. As for the genealogy aspect of it all, I'm actually researching my dad's family to see where we are from. We have no information on who my grandfather's parents were and I'm determined to find out. So I've learned a lot of things about family trees and genealogy, enough so that my friends started to take an interest IRL and have asked me to help with from time to time. No other crazy exciting stories, but there you have it! 

• I read this! 1

Ad.png