What country do you want to travel to?

Gothic

What country (or countries do you want to travel to and why? 

Is there anything you want to see? Or do?

• Like 2

bzC3QQ.png  

Active, fun, established 2008! Come join us. 
Aeterna Roma

Sites I am on; rpabutton.png 

Italy, Portugal and Ireland. I've always dreaming of going to any of those (or all of them).

• I read this! 1
  • Like 1

Shady McShaderson

I want to go to the US. 

I want to board a flight in Melbourne, Australia, and not touch let my feet hit soil until I'm in Melbourne, Florida.

For whatever reason, this tickles me. Even though I would twitch every time someone says "Mel-BORN".

I want to go to McDonalds and see how different it is. I want to purchase alcohol from an aisle in a supermarket. I want to go to Walmart and walk down the gun aisle. I want to go to Kmart because people tell me it's the most depressing store in the US, where in Australia it's... well, basically low-income heaven. I want to eat EVERYTHING DEEP FRIED WITH PEANUT BUTTER.

I want to come back 30kg heavier than I arrived.

• Fuck Yeah! 2

[Image: oZwmoj.png]
the australian potterverse | we're back in black

There are a lot of places I wish to see... but I don't think I would ever have the opportunity. Mexico. USA. Peru. Chile. Argentina. Cuba. Jamaica. Japan. And many others...

• I read this! 1

• Operations Mod

I want to travel to pretty much any country in Africa. I love traveling places that have vast geographical and fauna differences from where I live. Australia was fantastic, and I think African countries - especially in central and south - are the only ones that could possibly be more fascinating in that respect. 

Brazil and/or pretty much anywhere in South America would fall next on the list. 

• I read this! 3
  • Like 2

bannerlong.png

0_mainsignature (1).jpg

rpgida.png

Icon & Profile set by The Inquisitor of Dragon Age: Absolution

7 hours ago, Mousie said:

Even though I would twitch every time someone says "Mel-BORN".

You better not be one of those Mainlanders that says LORN-ceston 😣

---

Mine are New Zealand, America, South Africa and some tiny tropical islands.

• I read this! 1
  • Like 1

sig.png.30b42565d04d922988370bf14e1447bc.png

PSI: an Occult Investigations RP

Roleplay Architects: Grab a friend (or many friends!) and just write.

You can also find me at:

static-historicalrp.jpg  B8CB4x.png rpabutton.png

2 hours ago, Kit the Human said:

You better not be one of those Mainlanders that says LORN-ceston 1f623.png

I have family up in 'Mifton, so... Lon-ceston away!

New Zealand would also be ideal, although as an Aussie I don't think I'm supposed to ever admit to wanting to go there? I'd love to go somewhere that isn't native English speaking, but also terrified to do so.

• I read this! 2
  • Preach it! 1

[Image: oZwmoj.png]
the australian potterverse | we're back in black

Guest BETA BLUE

Ireland, France, Scottland, England, Norway, South Africa, Nigeria (My families roots go back to it on a branch. I want to see where part of the family tree came from.) Iceland,   Australia, Greece,  The Pacific Islands.  Magnolia - I just want to see everywhere.

I've been ticking off my bucket list slowly but surely! 

Spain - check! 

Netherlands - check!

Denmark - check! 

In May, I'll be crossing off Ireland, Scotland, England, and maybe Wales. 

But the place that I want to go the most? Somewhere in South America to go see the rainforest! Or maybe to Africa and see an elephant in it's natural habitat. Or even India for that matter! Japan would be ultra cool. I would love to go to Russia for the architecture. Egypt to see the pyramids. 

So I guess my short answer is: everywhere? 

Edited by eleholly
  • I read this! 2
  • Like 1

Ad.png

I just really want to see Ireland. 

• I read this! 2
  • Like 1

Reality is an illusion. 

• 1 month later...

High on my list are: Peru, Nepal, India, Greece, Romania, Pacific Islands, etc. I would also like to see more of the United States and other places like Russia (am part Russian but I've never been, so it would be interesting - at least for the history/culture aspect). 

• Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...

Poland.

My family left the country very suddenly to come here. It took years to track down the name of the village they came to. I'd really like to see it. I'd like to visit Krakow and see the dragon sculpture and the wawel castle. I'd like to go to Warsaw. I'd love to visit Poznan.

I'd love to visit the countries around the black sea, too.

Iceland is the spot the s/o and I are looking to vacation to since we can actually afford a flight there. Going to go for the viking festival, see hours of daylight, and maybe go doglsedding. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

I would like to visit Italy someday.  My younger sister will be doing so later this year with our father on a business trip.  Michele Simoni (6th Mar. 1475-18th Feb. 1564) was/is the greatest artist and sculptor in my opinion.  Just go to the Cappella Sistina to see why!  Opera houses around Rome remind me of my vocal repertoire as an amateur countertenor--the voices of "Caffariello" or "Farinello" or "Senesino."

Ireland is my favorite country after Germany.  Dad's people are already well researched, so I've tested Mum and my three other siblings through Ancestry DNA.  We're somehow largely Scandinavian, but I possess the most Celtic blood.  Traditional folk ballads out of Ireland and Scotland have kept me able to sing in the soprano range and tessitura.  Also, the "Book of Kells" must be gorgeous offline!

England, I traveled to with Dad, Mum, and my elder brother in 2003/2004.  I have sang at Westminster Hall in London, and I've marched in the city's New Year's Day Parade.  Granted, I abominate public school pieces and being forced to sing tenor/baritone.  Nonetheless, Mother has some sites she wishes she might one day see.  Westminster Abbey isn't on Father's personal list, yet certainly is on mine!