One day I will...

Deep Sea

Procrastination is a cruel mistress. Let us come together and reminisce about all the things we've said we would totally do for our site/thread/roleplay.... and didn't.

I'll start. Once upon a time, I swore up and down whenever I finally made an RP site, I would make a "safe mode" theme, that would hide all pictures. No pictures in posts, no avatars, no site logo, no badges. Everything would be as close to text only as possible, and the site would look as boring and corporate as possible. That way, my friends could read smutty posts and NSFW memes in public.

Obviously, since I'm here in this thread, that never happened, and probably won't.

But it might.

Just not today.

• I read this! 1

Glub glub.

@Deep Sea, I used the default jcink theme and then stripped it of avatars and whatnot. I got tired of having weird images on my laptop when it public.

• I read this! 1

WoL___dark01.png

• 3 weeks later...

One day I'll be using that one FC I've been meaning to use for the past 2 or 3 years, and not as a canon or adoptable, because it would be cheating

oUIk3c.gif
Devil's Tattoo - Clan politics, bikers, urban legends, cougars, wolves, coyotes, badgers and more... 
Plenty of canons available, and OC are more than welcomed as well

On day I will be able to do posts on a consistent, regular basis without days of procrastination before hand.

• I read this! 2

Ad-bar-long.gif.722dc28f494a5bc598f47e3c8466b27b.gif

THE HAUNTED - A Horror Survival Jam Jar currently in Development
Interested in helping? My inbox is open!

One day I will get back to old sites that had great premises but weren't good for my mental health at the time. 

• I read this! 2

Reality is an illusion. 

• 1 month later...

One day I will finally have all the characters I want to roleplay with on the same board at the same time.

• LOL 1