Hey!

Guest Parasite Eve

Guest Parasite Eve

I know I've been lurking a bit trying to find my way around and participate in a bit of poking fun, but now I feel is the right time to post my introduction! Hey everyone, I'm Parasite Eve-yup after the awesome video game. Not only do I enjoy writing but video games too when I'm not working. 

I thought I would answer the questions below so you can get a feel what I like, etc.

How long have you been RPing? Fourteen years now since the days of MSN before it took a turn down the drain. I started out on a friend's site and the rest is history.

What are your favorite RP genres? Modern, Modern Fantasy, Romance, Fantasy, Medieval, Science Fiction. I tried a fandom once or twice. I don't really do them as I'm not a fan of playing canon characters-original all the way for me.

How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)? Forum. I've tried the email and PM thing but I mostly enjoy writing in forum threads.

What country are you from? 
United States, Florida. I however have relocated some other place across this land....where indeed would that be? lol.

What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)?

1.) Favorite book is The Love Child. It is part of a series of books actually known as the Daughters of England by Philippa Carr. The intrigue and mystery hooked me. 

2.) I have too many movies to pick just one, I'll do a top two. Children Of Men and Ever After.

3.) I love all kinds of music that tells me not only a story the artist may try to convey but music which helps me create characters, place them in scenes, and build off a plot. I'll never write without listening to some music. 

What other interest/Hobbies do you have?
Reading, walking, writing, collecting music, trying to draw.

What's your favorite color?
Pink. Anything pink catches my eye I don't know why. Pink!!!

What's your favorite drink?
Can't go wrong with Apple juice. I love some apple juice, in fact, I can drink a whole bottle of it by myself.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell yeah modern fantasy! Feel free to jump in the modern fantasy circle coterie we've got going. There's a link on my side bar.

Welcome to the fun! Shout if you have any questions!

Hey there and welcome to the Initiative! :D 

Sounds like you've tried a lot of different RPs! That's great :D You sound a lot more experienced than I am (only been around for just over 2 years)! You say you don't much like fandoms due to the canon characters, you could perhaps look in AU fandom sites (I myself run an AU Hunger Games site that has no canon characters)!

I hope that you'll like it here, everyone is really friendly and helpful! Feels like an amazing community to be a part of. 

p.s. Apple juice is the bomb. Yum!

rsz_rsz_new1.png

It is the year of the 125th (Winter) Hunger Games. There is no District Thirteen. The Capitol is in complete control and the rest of Panem must obey.
Index // Rules // Plot // Application // Want Ads // Link Back // Discord

• Admin

Hello @Parasite Eve welcome to the Initiative. As I said the other day, Parasite Eve was a great game. Totally gorgeous for it's time and a ton of fun to play. Also, PINK IS BEST COLOR!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Guest Parasite Eve

Thank you everyone!

Hey, @Parasite Eve.  Welcome to the site.

I, too, liked Children of Men.  What an odd movie.  I saw it for the first time about a year ago.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy yourself around here.

WoL___dark01.png

Guest Parasite Eve
20 hours ago, Uaithne said:

Hey, @Parasite Eve.  Welcome to the site.

I, too, liked Children of Men.  What an odd movie.  I saw it for the first time about a year ago.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy yourself around here.

Thank you! 

I loved it. The ending brought on the tears but it is still one of my favorites.

• 1 month later...

@Parasite Eve HI!

I hope you're enjoying The Initiative. I, too, love music. Do you have a favorite band? 

Also, we have a lot of the same interests! You should look into joining one of the coteries and come chat with us about your favorite writing genres! There's a modern fantasy/supernatural one that I'm apart of. It's really fun! 

Ad.png