Villains or Heroes?

Jax

I like being a hero who isn't like, a goody twoshoes 'can never do any wrong' hero. people interact with your character without expecting a set scene and are happy with whatever happens, unlike for villains and general baddies. people want a crisis, being kidnapped by the Joker, and get uppity if it doesn't happen or not enough or the novelty wears off. D: 

• Admin

I don't feel like I play a true villain or hero. I play characters that have stronger moral sense than others. I'd say overall though I play neutral characters more than heroes or villains. People looking out for number one.

I know this based of of like DnD definitions of alignment.

For example, my character Elizabeth is a chaotic neutral (Harley Quinn is also a chaotic neutral) however my character Alice is more a lawful neutral and my character Violet leans on the side neutral evil.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.