You may not know about me...

Sadrienne

I thought this might be fun. We all have our "community personas", but there are things that aren't as obvious in who we are. 

So you may not know about me...

• I swear. A lot. I edit so many expletives out of my posts, and my IMs are garbage. I laugh when people say I sound so proper, sweet and polite on communities, because I am---but also I'm so not. 
  • I am autistic. Specifically, I have aspergers. Females have autism too. All autism is different. I'm a better communicator and better at accepting different perspectives outside my own than the "stereotypical" autistic person (thank you life-long interest in reading and writing), but I still have meltdowns. They are scary. 0/10 do not recommend. They're usually brought on by exposure to chaotic environments, or just being around too many people all at once.
  • I read this! 2

[Image: oZwmoj.png]
the australian potterverse | we're back in black

• 2 weeks later...
  • I'm opening a business later in the year. I am terrified that it will fail, but excited at the same time. 
  • I'm turning my love of history into a degree. If it goes well I will go all the way with it. 
  • I'm more blunt, irl. lol 
  • I read this! 1

bzC3QQ.png  

Active, fun, established 2008! Come join us. 
Aeterna Roma

Sites I am on; rpabutton.png 

Mostly I've got some pretty vicious anxiety and am a fairly shy person IRL. Not that you can tell, considering I'm the one to generally leap into the fray the second there is an argument and am most likely the one to jump out and get on someone's case if they're being a shithead.

I've been in a relationship for nearly 10 years (come March.) 

I'm Very Small. 5'0" and 115 lbs soaking wet. I will fite you. 

Everyone knows about the reptiles. But I also have two cats and a dog.

I'm a receptionist. And have chronic bitch face.

• I read this! 1

• 1 month later...

• I have an assistant teaching certification. 

• I've outlined a children's book series.

• I actually sold two of my novels online until I pulled them out of embarrassment. (I only sold 11 copies because I didn't know how to market myself.)

• I used to think I wanted to be a novelist but now I'm searching for what I really want to do.

• I read this! 1

Reality is an illusion. 

• 1 month later...

Apparently I'm extremely observant when it comes to people. It is really damn hard to slip anything past me. I've accurately guessed at people's Issues and pinned down the more subtle parts of their personalities within hours of meeting them, and my intuition on who to trust and who to not has literally never been wrong.

Writing actually does not come easy to me. I have brain issues that make it difficult for me to parse words, and sometimes I go completely nonverbal. I'm good at it because I like it and I've practiced for a long, long time.

I'm a great cook but I can't bake for shit.

affbutton.png

• I rarely speak. I stare at/watch people all the time. Makes me feel more familiar/comfortable with others (usually).

• I'm extremely shy and soft-spoken. I sound a good decade or two younger than I am. People often mistake me for a child on the phone.

• When I'm comfortable, I turn into the little impish troll that I am here. XD

• I'm oblivious. Put a massive vase in on the kitchen island and I probably won't notice it for a good week.

• My top eyelids naturally hang over the top part/half of my irises, so when people see me their first comments are either about how exhausted I look or assume I'm a stoner.

• I don't drink, smoke, or drug. I've tried a number of occassions but I can't seem to get hooked (which is a good thing)

• I also don't swear in person but I swear a LOT in my head, and thus a lot in my writing

• I struggle with depression/negative thoughts/and other things like many others, but I try very hard to come off as upbeat & happy.

• I can't smell for shit and my taste buds are probably dull, so I put a lot of garlic and onions and other flavourful things when I cook... I like my food, but no one else does. :|

• I may have Dyscalculia.

• 4 weeks later...

When people meet me IRL, they think I'm still in high school. :sweatdrop:

(I'm in my 30s)

• LOL 1

Reality is an illusion. 

• 4 months later...
  • I'm shorter than you imagine.
  • I wish I was as muscly as people think I must be for how much I talk about working out/eating well.
  • I have a lot more opinions than I typically give because I don't feel its worth fighting on the internet over.
  • I don't intentionally make CILFs, it just sort of happens.
  • I have on-going hip problems but I still go out and run anyway.
  • Love 1

Respice Finem

Can be found causing mayhem and intrugue at Dawnbreak.

image.png.26f869973cedc9bd084f357aedf7c335.png

• 10 months later...

I really like it when girls IRL are super sweet to me when they're trying to help me get out of my shell. Like it gives me ASMR vibes, back before ASMR was a thing on YouTube that's currently being abused. 

Reality is an illusion. 

• I used to dislike noisy birds. Now I'm absolutely fascinated by them.
  • I think delayed panic attacks can be a pretty nifty albeit isolating feature.
  • Matching clothes takes too much time, so I mostly opt for all black.

By Wit & Whitby

[Plot] | [Rules] | [Wanted] | [Discord]

18+ | Victorian Era | No App | No Word Count |

PoC & LGBT-friendly | Newbie-friendly