Better late than never

musicdiva1331

Hi there! So I joined back in august and then immediately started a new job, but here's a delayed intro. I'm musicdiva. you can call me THE DIVA. or just...you know....whatever. just....not....mean things. I don't like that. mostly. I'm kind of ridiculous sometimes. My obsessions include harry potter, sailor moon, bullet journalling, biking, cooking, music, the french language, rp, and trying not to be a total spaz. Oh, and cats. and dogs. I live in the balmy deserts of Arizona. I've been told I'm so petty and salty that I'm practically marinated. I'm originally from the south east. I don't appreciate people who think being honest is an excuse to be rude. If you're brutally honest then it stands to reason that at some point you would have something nice to say. I tend to think the best of people until they prove me wrong and even then I will give them more chances.

• How long have you been RPing? 16 years
  • What are your favorite RP genres? Potter (any kind really), Real life, fantasy, sci fi. honestly, I'll try most anything
  • How do you like to RP?  forum
  • What country are you from? the USA (sadly, I'm not very proud of this right now. I'm sorry, rest of the world. our president is scary)
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)? books would be harry potter, tuesdays with morrie, the last lecture, border patrol nation, presente!, the stop, hand to mouth: living bootstrap in america, and so many more. I like to read a lot. Movies I'd have to really think about honestly. I'm bad about seeing movies. The last movie I saw was either "whose streets" or "locked in a box". I learned a lot from both. Music is a category so broad that it's hard to describe. It ranges from gregorian chant to Kendrick Lamar honestly.
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have? bullet journaling, hand lettering, painting, cooking, singing (I get paid to do this? does that count?), biking, uhhhh idk what else, I know there are more.
  • What's your favorite color? TEAL OMG I LOVE TEAL. no really. I have 4 tattoos and 2 contain teal. Also my nose ring and my rook piercing xD
  • What's your favorite drink? well I live in a desert so water? but also it's the south west so....tequila? no really. or jamaica. or horchata? or...beer. I like to drink liquids because I am a human bean.

So it is nice to meet you rpginitiative peoples. I hope you are nice folks. toodle pip!

Edited by Morrigan
Edited by staff for code of conduct violation.

pvZERW.gif

• Admin

Hey @musicdiva1331 welcome to the Initiative! We are super glad to have you. I'm not really a dog person but I have the most adorable and cute chihuahua in the whole wide world. Her name is Chainsaw:

image.png

Super adorbs and super sweet puppy of mine. She's so awesome!

I also live in AZ do you live in the Phoenix or the Tuscon metro areas?

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Bienvenue ma cherie parce-que tu as dis que tu aimes la France et le francais. 

Too bad that I don't have the proper letters on the keyboard... and yes, welcome aboard! I have a novel happening in Arizona (at the border with Mexico) which will appear in March (unfortunately not in English, but in my mother tongue). Teal is one of my favourite colours too.

• I read this! 2

@Morrigan I will say chainsaw looks cute! I get chased by dogs with little dog syndrome a lot and have had a few near misses that would've landed me in the ER on my bike, I think that's part of it, but there are always exceptions! I'm in Tucson proper. I love living in my big blue dot of weird. People talk about "keep austin weird" and I'm always like "yeah tucson does that...but....we don't have to make stickers, it just kinda happens xD. although I have yet to figure out the bear down thing. I thought they were the wildcats? I'm not from here, so that confuses me. I love the southwest though. I've never been up to phoenix except to fly out for a friend's wedding, and that was a whole mess of an adventure.

@SithLordOfSnark thanks.

@Elena Oui! J'aime la france et le francais. Je n'ai jamais venu a la france. :( I'm so out of practice. Not a whole lot of French speaking in AZ. That sounds like a cool book. What's your native language?! yay teal :D it's the best.

• I read this! 1

pvZERW.gif

• Admin

lol I live up in Mesa and I think I've personally only been to Tuscon once TBH. Each place has it's quirks though.

My dog has a "cat syndrome" she thinks she's a cat sometimes.

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

I am from Romania, thank you for your nice words.

@Morrigan i LOVE CATS. People think I'm crazy because of how much I love them. I got to see my cat here at home. She lives with my younger brother because I wasn't able to bring her out here. Her name is Abela Minerva. My brother calls her Softcastle McCormick (from Wizard People) because she was named after McGonagall.

@Rune I'm on two potter boards and 2 rl boards. I'm building a Marauders AU right now. I would love something different. A historical or some new fandom to sink my teeth into. I'd love somewhere to stretch my long post muscle. I used to hit 3k+ on this one high word count board (do you remember when they called those "literate" i always thought that was silly. Obviously if you're posting you're literate. Because you're reading...) but yeah. Idk. I love my rapid fire short posters but sometimes muse is slim and i feel guilty. But on long posting places i feel less so.

@Elena that is super cool! That's somewhere I've actually always wanted to go as well. Really I just want to go to all the places.

• I read this! 1

pvZERW.gif

I have a historical, and I am also on another one. I love only historical fiction. Maybe I was born in the wrong century...

I can recommend several boards, both historical and fandom if you ever want a fix! Feel free to hit me up on Discord. They're all also members of The Initiative here so you can marvel at their listings.

@musicdiva1331

• I read this! 1

• Admin

I have 4 cats, 5 if you include my dog. They all play and sleep together. It's wonderful.

One of them, Zero, gives no fucks about anyone or anything else he wants pets. He tends to sit on top of my puppy because he's filled with the "gives no fucks".

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

3 minutes ago, Morrigan said:

I have 4 cats, 5 if you include my dog. They all play and sleep together. It's wonderful.

One of them, Zero, gives no fucks about anyone or anything else he wants pets. He tends to sit on top of my puppy because he's filled with the "gives no fucks".

Dog shouldn't be in the way!

• Admin
Just now, Rune said:

Dog shouldn't be in the way!

But she was there first!

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

• 1 month later...

@musicdiva1331

HI! I think we've chatting in the Discord already, but I hope you're enjoying your time here! 

I have two puppers who are heathens, I can send them your way if you'd like :P

I see you're a Sailor Moon fan? Who's your favorite? 

Ad.png