Technobabble!

Death Kitten

Okay guys, salt in @Rune's Red Flags thread had me ready to drop a whole bomb of snarky Technobabble in the middle of the thread, but it would have been hella off topic. So, instead we can get a game rolling here instead. For example:

Let me just reverse the polarity of the eps grid, and that should get our deflector back on line... then we can flood it with neutrinos to expose the quantum state of the wormhole. That should restore Ensign Kenny's pattern to the transporter buffer.

Give me your best technobabble!

• LOL 1

Emperor468x60.png.b7bb87f952ee0dcc7a97150c6258c8f9.png

Captain Amelia Waterhouse, Commanding Officer

=/\= Join =/\= Roster & Openings =/\= Rules =/\= Chat =/\=

"It is human nature to yearn to be what we were never intended for. It is singular, but it is so." -Mark Twain

I don't know, I think the antimatter is going to overload your EFD if you don't calibrate the bioneural gel packs first.

• Love 1

Emperor468x60.png.b7bb87f952ee0dcc7a97150c6258c8f9.png

Captain Amelia Waterhouse, Commanding Officer

=/\= Join =/\= Roster & Openings =/\= Rules =/\= Chat =/\=

"It is human nature to yearn to be what we were never intended for. It is singular, but it is so." -Mark Twain