Mousie

Guesty-fish Impressions - Video Review Shop

Hey there friends!

I am extending my video review services to accept requests over here! 

With the help of my trusty headset, I record myself as I click through your site for the first time and comment on what I see, allowing you to see your site through the eyes of a Guesty-fish. Through the video, I give suggestions on things that you may consider doing differently, from CSS/skin adjustments, to documentations, wording, general layout and anything else that strikes me. Where I can, I also demonstrate any CSS changes that I feel would be useful!

What you get:

• A video of around 15 minutes (usually way more, depending on how much I ramble/find to comment on) full of useful (hopefully inspiring!) commentary on your board.
  • Suggestions on how to improve your application processes, make your site more intuitive, more accessible, more friendly.
  • A link to your board in the YouTube posting for anyone curious to check it out themselves.
  • The review posted to my personal tumblr (with link and a short description!) for you to share, reblog, etc as you like.

You can view all the reviews I've currently completed over at my YouTube Channel, or check out my personal tumblr where new reviews will be posted.

Eligibility:

My review service is open to all boards that are:

• Forum-based roleplays
  • Complete
  • Open for registrations

To request:

Post a reply to this topic (or submit via Tumblr) including the following information:

• SIte name and link
  • What you believe your strengths are
  • What you believe your weaknesses are
  • What you would like me to focus on while I browse
  • Like 3

I shall gather up my nerves and request a review lol

Site: The Onyx Treaty

Strength: Several completely different angles of play that are open, and lore that is Open-ended enough to allow members to freely and easily contribute their own work rather than having to conform to my "pet project" world. Relaxed culture. 

Weakness: Skin is not Fancy and Flashy (I personally prefer simplicity), and we lack the "core member base" that most sites open with to look super active (there are two of us at the moment, there's only so active you can look with only two members). 

Requested focus: Eh, nothing in particular, I just like to see whatever comes to mind as you click through. Only thing I'd ask you to keep in mind, is that Premium Jcink isn't yet activated (the first thing in the rules is a statement of 3-3-3 rating) only because it's just two of us at the moment and not worth the money without at least 1-2 other people. 

On 1/18/2018 at 1:47 AM, CovertSphinx said:

I shall gather up my nerves and request a review lol

Site: The Onyx Treaty

Strength: Several completely different angles of play that are open, and lore that is Open-ended enough to allow members to freely and easily contribute their own work rather than having to conform to my "pet project" world. Relaxed culture. 

Weakness: Skin is not Fancy and Flashy (I personally prefer simplicity), and we lack the "core member base" that most sites open with to look super active (there are two of us at the moment, there's only so active you can look with only two members). 

Requested focus: Eh, nothing in particular, I just like to see whatever comes to mind as you click through. Only thing I'd ask you to keep in mind, is that Premium Jcink isn't yet activated (the first thing in the rules is a statement of 3-3-3 rating) only because it's just two of us at the moment and not worth the money without at least 1-2 other people. 

Thanks for your request! I enjoyed looking through Onyx Treaty, you've got something really good going! Here's your review:

https://youtu.be/Sf7_tc6mEPA

• Thank you 1