Awkward Hand Raise Things

Morpheus

I have never done one of these things! Guess I'm called Morph (the eus is optional), I'm smol, incredibly anti-social, super private and shy - until I warm up to you and then well... then I'm not so much. I change my name on boards far too frequently. I have an irrational expectation that my writing is oh so horrible and I apologise for that way too much. Touch too cynical, one board at a time birb. Lives on sugar things and tea things. Remembers too much useless junk. 

• How long have you been RPing? Oh... eleven and a bit years, just not consistently. I take plenty of breaks, sometimes a few months, sometimes a casual three or four years. I'm still noob level basically. Did I mention I started super late to the game? Yeah I was in that age bracket that had a 2 in front and another digit next to it.
  • What are your favorite RP genres? Supernatural/Horror and Fantasy. Is it just me or does the term fantasy seem to be more applicable to 'modern supe' settings lately? I'm talking dragons, elves, medieval shenanigans. Insert a 'kids these days' remark while I shuffle off for more tea. 
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)? Forum 100% for the organisation and the aesthetic but I have on occasion run with the email/google doc route. Haven't chat rp'd in such a long, long time. 
  • What country are you from? I would rather not say because I'm crazy private, but it's not the US. Which leaves a lot of the world. 
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)? Um, well this would be a long list so I'll just run with things like The Magician, The Sovereign Stone Trilogy (such a muse for my magic lore anywhere), The Vampire Chronicles (never let a child watch Interview with the Vampire, this is what you get) on the book front. Movies, I love aesthetics and moods, sounds etc so The Crow, so much Tim Burton, Nightwatch, Boondock Saints, Dogma. Music is dependant on mood but count pretty much anything but country. That means bad 80's everything, 90's grunge/alternative/brit pop with a side of actual pop for horror flashbacks, industrial, synth pop, goth rock at one point in time jrock. I'm all over the shop here. 
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have? Travel. This is why I am a barely functioning adult sans a mortgage because overseas always beckons.
  • What's your favorite color? Black like my soul/heart It fluctuates. Dark usually. Not clichéd.
  • What's your favorite drink? Tea!

But uh.... Hi.

/figured I should probably start here

Awkwardness done ;)

• Admin

Fantasy includes a lot of stuff so that's what we don't use it in our directory as everyone interprets it differently. For example I am the same as you but some people may think of Fantasy as modern fantasy. I prefer Sci-Fi Fantasy myself.

Anyways, welcome to the Initiative @Morpheus

• Thank you 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Hey there! 

Welcome to the initiative :D Pleased to make your acquaintance! I too am an avid tea drinker, it's been getting worse with age! Haha! 

Hope you enjoy our community, 
~Suzi

• Thank you 1

rsz_rsz_new1.png

It is the year of the 125th (Winter) Hunger Games. There is no District Thirteen. The Capitol is in complete control and the rest of Panem must obey.
Index // Rules // Plot // Application // Want Ads // Link Back // Discord

Awww shucks, thanks everyone <3

ps: tea is life

"Fantasy" for me is anything more than humans but not aliens. XD 

Welcome to the fun! Don't forget to shove your site in your profile for maximum stalking! (Also drive by love.)

• Thank you 1

Sugar is the best thing to live on. Not for your health, but screw that.

Welcome!

• Thank you 1

WoL___dark01.png

Welcome, Morph! I started in the 20s age bracket, toooo. Forum is so much easier for compartmentalising, isn't it? I'm going to start saying that because it's true and much more fun/easier than going the other routes. I totes feel you on the whole one board at a time, too. I'm hesitantly stepping out past one board, but still getting knocked over with being so busy.

Your intro was awesome. Hope you enjoy it here!

• Thank you 1

300x80AdBanner.png

home sweet home.

18th century British India rp. Jcink premium.

be geeky with me!

• 4 weeks later...

@Morpheus

I hope you're enjoying your time here! I was a little late to the RP game - started when I was 18, which doesn't seem like it's late, but compared to a lot of the people that I RP with on the regular, it's way late. But you know what? I'm glad I did because I don't think I loved writing as much when I was younger. 

That's awesome that you're so into music! I am too! Do you have a favorite band? What's captured your interests recently? I'm obsessed with Indie/Alternative jams - Incubus is my favorite! I, too, love traveling - I'm from the US and I'm taking my first trip to the UK in May! Super excited! 

Anyway, I hope to chat with you more across the board! Feel free to reach out if you need anything! <3

Ad.png