A D-S reporting in!

D-S

Hello hello!

I am new here, and pleased to find a complex and interesting community and site both! I'll roam around, see all the good things!

Because there are some basic questions, I wonder why not answer them!

• How long have you been RPing?: I'd say about 13 or 14 years now, with a 2 years hiatus for personal writing in between
  • What are your favorite RP genres?: I like fictive universes, mostly modern fantasy and scifi. I've stuck to Supernatural fansites without the canons for a while, then moved to original sites differing from that universe.
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)?: By forums, I find it easier and more pleasant to the eyes. Also the nostalgia from having started on forums too!
  • What country are you from?: Canada
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)?: Books I have many I like, movies, I am a fan of the Bond movies, all of them, even those people criticize. I like the series as a whole in a way, with the flaws and the qualities
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have?: I like punch-based fighting sports and have been practicing a few for years (boxing, savate, Muay Thai, kickboxing). I also like swimming, cycling, movies, videogames, reading, and just being out in the woods 
  • What's your favorite color?: Royal blue. And black
  • What's your favorite drink?: I like the alcohol-based drinks I must say

I think that's it!

oUIk3c.gif
Devil's Tattoo - Clan politics, bikers, urban legends, cougars, wolves, coyotes, badgers and more... 
Plenty of canons available, and OC are more than welcomed as well

Welcome to the fun! Feel free to jump in the Modern Fantasy Circle coterie (links in my side bar) to chit chat with those of us that run/are members on/just like modern fantasy/supernatural stuff!

• I read this! 1
  • LOL 1

Thank you for the invite! I am new to this all, but I joined and I will lurk some, figure out how it works so not mess it all up! :P

Pleasure meeting you!

oUIk3c.gif
Devil's Tattoo - Clan politics, bikers, urban legends, cougars, wolves, coyotes, badgers and more... 

• Admin

Meh. You really can't explode this place. We have anti-splodey devices!

Anyways! Welcome to the initiative @D-S we're glad to have you. My favorite drink is also alcoholic.

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Welcome aboard from the site's resident vampire. At least Morrighan thinks so...

• I read this! 2
  • Fuck Yeah! 1

Hi hello and welcome to you! 

Hope you have fun looking around the initiative and getting involved with everything here!

• I read this! 1

rsz_rsz_new1.png

It is the year of the 125th (Winter) Hunger Games. There is no District Thirteen. The Capitol is in complete control and the rest of Panem must obey.
Index // Rules // Plot // Application // Want Ads // Link Back // Discord

Haha, good to know! A solid place then!

And thanks everyone! ^^ It's a very warm welcome!

• Cheers 1
oUIk3c.gif

• 2 weeks later...

@D-S, welcome!  I'm Uaithne.

Since you mentioned royal blue and black, I want to make a skin that's those colors.  You don't see it too often, but they're good colors.

WoL___dark01.png

Heeeyy! Hello Uaithne! And thanks a lot! ^^

Yeah, they are very nice colours. It gives a very regal look depending how they are used, or something of more depth.

When attempting to draw or make skins, I like to pair them with some really pale metallic grey, perhaps like: #F9F9F9 or #EAECEE for a more modern look. Or something of highlights in golden/ocre yellow for a more ancient look.

Then it's all about if you want the dark or light tones to dominate the site. Though this is just my opinion however :P

But it's true, I'd be curious to see the end result of your take on the colours!

oUIk3c.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @D-S

Where at in Canada are you? I live near Niagara Falls in New York. It's always so fun meeting people who live close by!

Hope to see you around the Coterie! I'm sure we'll chat supernatural things from time to time. :) Hope you're enjoying The Initiative!

Ad.png

Hey again!

I'm from Quebec, so mostly North of Maine if that gives any direction without being too creepily exact! :P

And I am enjoying the Initiative so far! I'll have to find something smart to say on the coterie, because that is often the challenge xD

But thank you for the welcome! ^^

• I read this! 2
oUIk3c.gif

1 hour ago, D-S said:

Hey again!

I'm from Quebec, so mostly North of Maine if that gives any direction without being too creepily exact! :P

And I am enjoying the Initiative so far! I'll have to find something smart to say on the coterie, because that is often the challenge xD

But thank you for the welcome! ^^

My mother lives near Montreal so I meet a lot of people from Quebec! It's neat to find people not too far away from me. Sometimes, I feel like I'm on an island in New York lol! 

Ad.png

Hey, currently also pretty much spot on directly on the island Montreal, so that is starting to get very close indeed! :P

You get the behaved English speaking ones, or the colourful French speaking ones?

I have to get my passport renewed, so many fine places just south of the border. Places too often ignored since not many Americans venture there for fun, and most Canadians just keep going South instead!

oUIk3c.gif