Greetings and salutations

TurnABlindEyeEDDY

Don't know what to say? Try these questions (not mandatory): I don't care if they ain't mandatory I LOVE FORMS OMGL

Hello my name is Edlynn and I am the adminbosslady over on a supernatural website!

• How long have you been RPing? 16 years
  • What are your favorite RP genres? supernatural/fantasy
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)? Forum is preference but I'll do anything honestly.
  • What country are you from?SE USA
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)? Harry Potter series, Perfume, ALL
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have? I am a crafter. I crochet and craft.
  • What's your favorite color? Green
  • What's your favorite drink? Dr. Pepper

blindeyebutton.gif.2c196152d585c713c7743e6a99f000bd.gifBPwolf.png.bdb006b7973e909d61885e45d2ac0ce6.pngeasterlingwitch.png.14eb6a32219ecd01e6e5e7b8daa1dd06.pngViribusSeetheMemberbadge.png.c9b09ecb33e5de399c5e6ff5f4bff393.png

Welcome to the fun! You might be interested in the Modern Fantasy Circle - Links in my sidebar - which is a coterie full of other modern fantasy fans/admin/members, etc.

Give a shout if you have any questions, too!

• Admin

Welcome @TurnABlindEyeEDLYNN to the Initiative. Dr Pepper is my favorite soda type drink!

I'm totally amused at how you plug your group @Rune it's wonderful.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

1 hour ago, Morrigan said:

Welcome @TurnABlindEyeEDLYNN to the Initiative. Dr Pepper is my favorite soda type drink!

I'm totally amused at how you plug your group @Rune it's wonderful.

I'm gettin' people involved, Morr! Gettin' 'em addicted!

• I read this! 1
  • Thank you 1

• 3 weeks later...

@TurnABlindEyeEDLYNN

Hi Edlynn! Supernatural forums FTW! I run my own as well so *high fives* from one adminbosslady to another. <3 

I hope that you're enjoying your time here on The Initiative. Looks like you've already discovered our modern fantasy coterie so I'm sure I'll be seeing you around! Please let me or one of the other staff know if you have any questions! <3 <3 <3 

Ad.png