Calling birds of a feather

JByrd

YESSS - easy forms.. awesome.

• How long have you been RPing?

Started when I was in my early teens.  Then adulting happened, and after over a decade I'm back.  My most recent venture into RP land has only been a couple months long.

• What are your favorite RP genres?

Sci/fi, without a doubt

• How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)?

Forum Plz and thx.  Although it does help my muse to do rapid fire convos in character in chat.

• What country are you from?

United States

• What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)?

Music - I like a wide range, but mostly alternative and rock.  Movie - right now.. Moana.  Yes I love disney. don't judge me.  Books.. Oh boy.. Sci-fi.. Laurel k hamilton is my #1 (yeah, i know she lost a lot of support when she started doing so much sex).  Patricia Briggs, Kim Harrison, Kerri Arthur, Carrie Vaughn.  

• What other interest/Hobbies do you have?

Reading (obvs, from the last answer), horseback riding, dog training, attempting to corral my cats.

• What's your favorite color?

Black - like my SOUULLL... Not really.. blues.. all shades.. turquoise especially

• What's your favorite drink?

Water, coffee or Flavored water.

• You're Welcome 1

Awww yeah. Welcome to the mess!

You can go review us (please do) and you get a bonus ladywolf slot on CW! There's also a modern fantasy circle and a book club coterie on Jenn and I's sidebars you might like!

• Admin

Welcome @JByrd to the Initiative! I'm into Sci-Fi myself. Are you Space Sci-Fi or Earth Sci-Fi type? I personally love both but Earth Sci-Fi is altogether better IMHO.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Thank you for the welcome everyone! 

@Morrigan - earth sci/fi. definitely.  My dad scarred me as a child with marathons of Star Trek.  I have an aversion.  :lol:  Werewolves have my heart, can't deny it.  

• Fuck Yeah! 1

Oh, hey, hello kind stranger! :D

I guess I can say welcome as well, even if I might be newer, and hoping you find good support and good fun!

oUIk3c.gif
Devil's Tattoo - Clan politics, bikers, urban legends, cougars, wolves, coyotes, badgers and more... 
Plenty of canons available, and OC are more than welcomed as well

@JByrd, wait you RPed and then took a break for a decade?  And then came back?  That's neat!  What made you go back to something that hadn't been a part of your life for so long?

WoL___dark01.png

3 hours ago, Uaithne said:

@JByrd, wait you RPed and then took a break for a decade?  And then came back?  That's neat!  What made you go back to something that hadn't been a part of your life for so long?

Back when I was RP-ing I made some pretty close friends, we connected via Facebook, and recently two of them dragged me into Cry Wolf.  This isn't the first time either has tried to get me back into writing.  Things just clicked at the time... I haven't been mentally in a great place, and writing has always been a fantastic outlet for me.  

• I read this! 2

3 hours ago, JByrd said:

Back when I was RP-ing I made some pretty close friends, we connected via Facebook, and recently two of them dragged me into Cry Wolf.  This isn't the first time either has tried to get me back into writing.  Things just clicked at the time... I haven't been mentally in a great place, and writing has always been a fantastic outlet for me.  

Translates as: Rune is a cruel seductress and won't leave me alone.

<3

• I read this! 1

7 hours ago, Rune said:

Translates as: Rune is a cruel seductress and won't leave me alone.

<3

Yeah, it usually is you doing the luring isn't it?!  XDD  

• 2 weeks later...

Yesssss more music lovers! I'm absolutely obsessed with Disney, although Beauty and the Beast will forever reign #1 in my life. I'm really big into indie/alternative music - we have a solid hipster scene here that is wicked awesome! If you ever want to talk shop, let me know. I could introduce you to tons of music! 

Also, all of your reading interests are fab and spot on. I could read Mercy Thompson a thousand times and Laurel is amazing. If you're not opposed to some steamy (read: very steamy) books, check out Nalini Singh. I'm obsessed! 

Ad.png

*waves* Welcome to the site! Sci-fi is awesome! I recognize your URL. Do you mind if we ever rped together in the Merlin fandom?

This island had ears so revealing everything all at once was not a smart move. There was a need for elements of surprise when dealing with Pan.