Hello's and Salutations

Kaaytastic

Hey! Kinship of the Devil's roleplay site! I must admit I lurked around a bit!

A fellow creature of the Great White North! :D Pleasure to find more of our kind!

And *whispers* let's be careful not to make the others suspicious of the Canadian's world domination plans!

Since you've mentioned Twilight and Supernatural, and abide by VTM, I was curious what is your favourite take on vampires, seeing how differently they're portrayed across these sources (well aside form the sparkly ones!)

oUIk3c.gif
Devil's Tattoo - Clan politics, bikers, urban legends, cougars, wolves, coyotes, badgers and more... 
Plenty of canons available, and OC are more than welcomed as well

Aha yes. We must not alert those higher up than us of our plans. That would not bode well. 

All in sll all though it’s great to find more like minded people. It’s also nice to hear you’ve lurked a bit. Feel free to say hi next time :)

when it comes to vampires for me. I grew up with the Vampire chronicles as my source material. That’s what I always think back to when I play a vampire etc. As far as the shows go, I’ll take Supernaturals vision of the Vampire over anything that sparkles in the sun every time. 

• I read this! 1

Places you can find me at.

A Play by Post V5 VTM RP

sister-site.png.68d0a6b60fc4e963bee0749be8f8c22f.png

I should indeed!

I must agree, sometimes it's better to have the million retractable shark teeth than whatever horrors some books spew :D

I was rather raised with what is from Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel, and found this semi-old show Moonlight refreshing from how much of the vampire lore ended up counteracted. And no, not in a Twilight way xD

• Love 1
oUIk3c.gif
Devil's Tattoo - Clan politics, bikers, urban legends, cougars, wolves, coyotes, badgers and more... 
Plenty of canons available, and OC are more than welcomed as well

Yes Buffy and Angel were also staples for me as well. Was a nightly ritual to watch it on tv with my dad when it was airing. Lots of memories with it. 

I actually have met James Marsters twice in person. He’s such a lovely person. 

Edited by KAYTASTIC!
Missing words lol.

Places you can find me at.

A Play by Post V5 VTM RP

sister-site.png.68d0a6b60fc4e963bee0749be8f8c22f.png

Welcome to the Initiative, Kaay! 

I too am a fan of Supernatural (especially the TV series). :3 If you're up to date or even if you're not feel free to hit me up to chat. I have a soft spot for Dean, but I'm solidly a Cas kind of girl. O:)

tumblr_ovxhy4cZLY1wtsmmno3_r1_100.jpg

Hi @KAYTASTIC! 

I looooove supernatural stuff too, although I'll be honest and say that I couldn't make it through half of the first season because it really started to freak me out (tenderhearted, it makes life difficult). Anyway, I see we're in the same Coterie so if you ever wanna chat vampires, werewolves, etc. let me know! I love it!

Ad.png