The Things I Haven't Seen

Uaithne

You know what I haven't seen? An alien abduction roleplay. With all the sci-fi and urban fantasy we have, I'm surprised I've never come across this.

What things have you never seen?

• I read this! 1
  • Great Idea 2

WoL___dark01.png

A Desperate Housewives roleplay. One might be out there, but I haven't seen it. With the amount of drama they have, one would think there would be one by now.

Shady McShaderson

Funny that this should be mentioned, as I've been watching the X-Files a lot lately. It did make me wonder if there were any X-Files/Millennium/Lone Gunmen sites out there. I like the concept of it, but I don't have the time to make a forum based on it myself, but I wouldn't mind lurking on one if there were.

• I read this! 1

I see this come up every so often on resource sites but I've NEVER actually seen it become an actual forum:

a retirement home/community RP. I was just talking to my husband about this. It comes around pretty regularly on resource sites, like a couple times a year but nobody ever actually makes one. 

For some reason, I just don't imagine they'd last that long. People want to do it on a whim but aren't interested in making it a site because (I think) the idea lacks longevity. 

• I read this! 1

Reality is an illusion. 

Some modern period-specific roleplay. I've seen boards set in antiquity, medieval time, renaissance, and so on, some of the 20's-30's, some of WW2, some fo the 50's. But I've never seen roleplays set specifically in the 80's and 90's for example. 

Perhaps there are some. Some IT or Stranger Things themed ones, maybe, but I have not seen any yet

oUIk3c.gif
Devil's Tattoo - Clan politics, bikers, urban legends, cougars, wolves, coyotes, badgers and more... 
Plenty of canons available, and OC are more than welcomed as well

2 hours ago, D-S said:

Some modern period-specific roleplay. I've seen boards set in antiquity, medieval time, renaissance, and so on, some of the 20's-30's, some of WW2, some fo the 50's. But I've never seen roleplays set specifically in the 80's and 90's for example. 

Perhaps there are some. Some IT or Stranger Things themed ones, maybe, but I have not seen any yet

There are a TON of 80s boards that pop up now and then. There was a fairly long lived supernatural one set in the 80s that had a hella cool neon theme going on.