Oh, it's not that kind of introduction.

MissQ

Hi, my name is Quel and I'm addicted to Reese's. 

Oh. Wait.

That's not what we're here for?

Damn. Must have taken a wrong turn. Well, this is embarrassing. 

I've been staring at the site for like 30 minutes trying to think of a way to start my first post since I'm not great at these things. 

Anyway, I'm Quel and I've been RPing for longer than I'm willing to admit because I've declared being Forever 27. 

I think I've only ever done forum RP games. Tend to stick with supernatural, modern fantasy, horror, crime/mystery. Shout out to the historical genres out there. Ya'll are cool. 

I'm pretty open out there about what I watch and read except for the reality shows (FaceOff excluded).

My three current favorite books are:

The Winter People by Jennifer McMahon, The Eight by Katherine Neville, and A Field of Red by Greg Enslen.

My three favorite movies are:

Sabrina (1954), Calamity Jane (1953), The Breakfast Club (1985).

I do a lot of cooking and baking when I'm not too busy with my toddlers (thank goodness they start school this fall). When I have some free time I've been learning to code and create graphics, but I am so far away from being anything good (Yay tutorials!) 

So. Yeah. That's me. Hi. 

• I read this! 1

poke_clash2.png

vPhN5b.png                      

A supernatural fantasy about spirit animals set in Somerset, Pennsylvania

Okay so this a whole lot of new. I've been initiated into the Poke Wars and joined my first coterie . I'm going to be stumbling around here for a bit until I get used to everything. 

poke_clash2.png

vPhN5b.png                      

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @MissQ we're glad to have you. While blurry I like your choice of avatar. Perhaps you will join myself and @Death Kitten in the thread made to amuse and make fun of me here:

Enjoy the community.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Welcome from the resident vampire (according to Morrighan. I still say I am not a vampire, neither Vlad the Impaler was one.) As expected, I hail from Bucharest, Romania, and I love the movie Calamity Jane too. (As well as anything Western). What country are you from?

Thank you for the shout-out, yes, I am always dedicated to historical :)

Thanks for the historical shout out! And welcome to the community! :)

bzC3QQ.png  

Active, fun, established 2008! Come join us. 
Aeterna Roma

Sites I am on; rpabutton.png 

Hey and a big welcome to the Initiative! 

rsz_rsz_new1.png

It is the year of the 125th (Winter) Hunger Games. There is no District Thirteen. The Capitol is in complete control and the rest of Panem must obey.
Index // Rules // Plot // Application // Want Ads // Link Back // Discord

Hello hello to you all! Thank you so much for the welcome. It was a nice way to start the morning. 

I haven't figured out how to tag yet. I agree, if any historical figure is going to be deemed a vampire I think it would be  Elizabeth Báthory. Though, now there's something going around that she was possibly framed by the other political figures in order to take her from power. 

I'm a sucker for Doris Day and Westerns just have that feel to them. I am from the U.S. Currently learning to be a mid-western since the move and suddenly having to adjust to below zero temps and actual snow. 

• I read this! 1

poke_clash2.png

vPhN5b.png                      

• Admin

haha @Elena ILU my Vampy friend!

I actually have a vampire character that is Bathory Erezebet (aka Elizabeth Bathory). She's one of my favorites. @MissQ

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

I have to say that I do enjoy taking historical figures and putting a different spin on them in a supernatural/fantasy/sci-fi world. For example, Warehouse 13 with H.G. Wells. Another guilty pleasure is Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. 

poke_clash2.png

vPhN5b.png                      

Hey there @MissQ

Welcome!

Thanks for the Historical shout out because we Historical rpgers love what we do.

I'm rather partial to Hershey Kisses myself (they are hard to get here).

If you wonder where 'here' is, I am from Australia. An adminning challenge in itself when 99% of all your members are in the Northern Hemisphere and on the other side of the international dateline.

I understand trying to RP around a young family so I hope that your muse will not abandon you when RL demands are on the rise.

Good luck with the coding :)

• Thank you 1

5a691fb4de413_advertisingbanner_rpginitiativeTS.png.699678f5663abf3c750d133673768a18.png

Plot | Rules | Canons | Wanted | Advertising

@Dusty Thank you so much for the warm welcome! 

Oh man, yeah. I try to last as long as I can or get up early enough to catch some of our Australian members just so they don't feel that wide gap across the globe! I have a weak spot for Historical sites since I was once a history major (though, I lean more towards Ancient Greece/Rome and The Great Depression era). I may not play on them, but you guys get my support and a tip of the hat. 

• I read this! 2

poke_clash2.png

vPhN5b.png