Oh, it's not that kind of introduction.

MissQ

What do you mean “it’s not that kind of intro”?! @MissQ, it is exactly that kind of intro.

“Hello, my name is Nyx, and I’m addicted to smoothies, macarons, and Red Bull.”

But welcome to Initiative! What coding are you most interested in? C++? HTML? Java? Inquiring minds would like to know!

Hola Nyx! Huge fan of smoothies never had macrons, and I've been banned from ever having Red Bull again. 

Thank you for the welcome! All of the above, but Java makes me cry. I've been attempting to make my own thread templates and only just realized that certain codes need to go in a certain order or it looks like the computer threw up a bunch of codes. Recently acquired the program Notepad++ which has saved me from the brink of insanity.  

• I read this! 1

poke_clash2.png

vPhN5b.png                      

A supernatural fantasy about spirit animals set in Somerset, Pennsylvania

• 3 weeks later...

@MissQ

Can we be friends? I'm pretty sure we like all of the same movies, and Sabrina is one of my all time favorites. It just gives me all the warm feel goods and I adore it. 

I'm sure I'll see you around the site - looks like we have similar interests in genres. I, too, enjoy supernatural/fantasy forums and run one myself. Don't hesitate to say hello if you see me poking around. 

If you have any questions or need any assistance, let myself or any of the staff know! Welcome aboard! 

Ad.png

Hola @eleholly! 

We can definitely be friends! Wow, so you're the admin of Tempest Harbor? You guys have been around for as long as I can remember. Awesome site!  

poke_clash2.png

vPhN5b.png                      

A supernatural fantasy about spirit animals set in Somerset, Pennsylvania