Dragoncop Ahoy!

Jabberwookie

Hi there! You can call me Krepta, or others might have seen me on various sites as Jabberwookie too. I'll accept either. <3

How long have you been RPing?

Oh Jeeze-- since forever it seems like. I started way back in middle school at least, when Neopets was still a good place to roleplay-- which has been quite some time since.

What are your favorite RP genres?

I love just about anything with a good dose of weird to it, but I prefer a good balance of light hearted hope along with my angst, so I tend to avoid super grimdark genres and genres fond of gorn. Superheroes are my jam though, and I'm pretty fond of certain high fantasy elements like those found in The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings.

How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)?

If the writing's good I'm open to just about any kind of medium! I tend to gravitate towards Discord and forums though, and avoid tumblr, as despite my best efforts I've never been able to figure out how to confidently use the dang thing.

What country are you from?

The USA, and all over it at that!

What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)?

Favorites are a tough one for me! I like so many! The Mage War series by Mercedes Lackey is pretty high up there on my list of favorite books though, I'm fond of Dragonheart as a movie (surprise, surprise, right?) and I'm really into Dessa/Doom Tree right now in terms of music, but most types of 80's music will get my attention (eeeee, David Bowie!)

What other interest/Hobbies do you have?

Beyond general writing, I love to draw-- You can take a peek at my DA account here if you're interested in seeing some of my scribbles. I also write bad poetry and can tell you weird facts about animals and comic books.

What's your favorite color?

Purple or red, depending on the day and which way the wind's blowing.

What's your favorite drink?

I love, love, love Mountain Dew Baja Blast, even though it probably turns your insides blue and maybe makes you glow at night.

5at4pq.gif rRJM42.png

Oh my goodness another person who enjoys high fantasy, draws, and likes the Mage Wars trilogy - LOL! Skan was my feathery hero back in the day, I even concepted fanfiction over a possible daughter named Zhanuria years and years ago! XD Welcome to RPG-I!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Skan and Amberdrake are the coolest of bros. XD It's good to see someone else enjoying the series! She's a great author over all, but those have got to be my top three for sure.

Edited by krepta

5at4pq.gif rRJM42.png

• Admin

Welcome to the initiative @krepta we're glad to have you.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Welcome, @krepta!  The Dragonheart franchise has been a favorite of mine since the original airing on public television.  I wrote fanfiction starring a half-human, half-dragon boy whose father was Drake.  The King in A New Beginning was his maternal grandfather.  I pulled an Oliver Twist atop it, but ultimately never finished.  Still, he became my breakthrough.

Mum and my twin sister both love the color purple.  Red is mine, as it was my maternal grandmother's.  I've incorporated darker colors and metallics for neo-medieval furnishings.  I'm also an artist, but have turned back more towards singing.  The Middle Ages through the Baroque constantly provided/provide me the most repertoire apropos my voice type.

You'll have a wonderful time here, ma'am!  See you around the site!

Edited by Jacob

18 hours ago, krepta said:

What's your favorite drink?

I love, love, love Mountain Dew Baja Blast, even though it probably turns your insides blue and maybe makes you glow at night.

I just love drinks that turn your insides blue and makes you glow at night. Only the best ever. :P

Ad.png

Hey Krepta, welcome aboard! 

I see tons of really interesting and original dragon and creature concepts through your gallery! Marvelous work as well! 

oUIk3c.gif
Devil's Tattoo - Clan politics, bikers, urban legends, cougars, wolves, coyotes, badgers and more... 
Plenty of canons available, and OC are more than welcomed as well

Hey Mage Wars! I adored those books! (Still, do) Plus all the Valdemar books as well! I should go find more Mercedes Lackey. Also hello!

I too love high fantasy, I just haven't played it in forever! I hope you enjoy your time here! :D

Thanks for all the welcomes and kind compliments on my gallery! It's great to see how friendly this community is!

@Jacob

Ahaha! It was an inspiring movie, to be fair! Krepta, my main OC definitely started as a reference to it, though she's long since gone her own direct over all the years. There are still plenty of homages to that movie scattered throughout her history and family line though-- I can't help myself.

• Agree 1

5at4pq.gif rRJM42.png