Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
eleholly

Announcement New Communications Mod

Helloooo Everyone!

I'm here to introduce myself as a new Communications Mod! 

You might have seen me lurking around over the last few years - many of you might know me as H, which has been my alias for as long as I can remember, but please, feel free to just call me Holly. I am American - representing the EST time zone - and I guess the biggest thing you should know about me is that I loooove to talk! I'm a pharmacist, talking comes naturally to me, so that's my job! To talk to all of you! 

My role here on The Initiative is to stalk all of your lovely status messages and welcome people to the board. So, be prepared for me to comment on as much of your updates as I possibly can, and don't be afraid of striking up a conversation with me if you'd like - I don't bite. Really - I don't. Of course, you'll see me continuing to post in topics as I integrate into the site, but I'm always here for a friendly chat and to say hello if you're bored. 

Keep it chatty, guys! I'm sure I'll talk to you all soon!

H

• I read this! 3
  • Love 2