Easy Beezy Lemon Squeezy

beezy

Hi There, I'm Beezy. I just turned 18 yesterday, and I'm from Georgia originally, and moved to Canada with my mom 2 years ago.  :) I figured it was time to branch out from my roots and explore the world. I've been writing since I was little, and started roleplaying in notebooks, passing them back and forth between each other every day, and writing a page or so each time. I still have a bunch of them- they aren't very good. hehe. 

I love harry potter, Disney personified, real life, anything i can really get into. I think it would be so fun to explore different personalities from my own and really plot and develop characters.  I love forum and email rps, chat too. I'll write any way with anyone. I am super interested in lots of different things, but I love music from years past and all types of old things, too. 

Other randoms: I love the color pink, I love all things small and cute, and I love to drink sweet tea. I'm hoping to go to college to be a fashion designer in the fall :) 

So, Hi there! 

xoxo, beezy

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Hello @beezy welcome to the Initiative! You sound enthusiastic so I hope you enjoy you're time.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Welcome from the local resident supposed vampire - but I am not!

I also am writing since first grade :)

Which Georgia are you from, USA or Caucasus? I love the Caucasus one, as for the other... I love just the song.

I'm from the USA one, @Elena. It's such a beautiful state. 

xoxo, beezy

Then you deserve my musical dedication! <3

Sometimes I forget that there is a Georgia in the US too. (I visited the Caucasus one in 1995 and fell in love with its beauties).

I woke up one morning (I check e-mails and FB before going to work, and sometimes I am not completely awake) and saw a status (on FB or on a resource site, I don't remember, it was 3 years ago or so) about a hurricane in Georgia, and I replied "How come, there aren't hurricanes at the Black Sea! And if there were, our side should have been affected too." and the other, who was from the US Georgia and probably didn't know there was a country called Georgia on the Black Sea, was shocked by my comment :P And we discussed a few exchanges without understanding that each of us was speaking about another Georgia :P

Edited by Elena

@beezy

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY and welcome to the Initiative! I hope you that you enjoy your time with us, dearest! I, too, am from the south, although Kentucky isn't really as southern as Georgia. We still have really pretty accents though! <3  What kind of music are you into? I'm a bit of a fanatic, so if you're ever interested in discovering more artists, please let me know!

I'm sure I'll be seeing you around the boards, but if you have any questions or anything, please let myself or one of the other staff know! 

Ad.png

Hola Beezy! Welcome to the Initiative! 

I'm a lover of sweet tea, too, being originally from down south. What are some of the older songs that you like?

poke_clash2.png

vPhN5b.png                      

A supernatural fantasy about spirit animals set in Somerset, Pennsylvania