Insert catchy title here

Goddess Freya

Hey everyone. I'm Freya. I'm perpetually 25, married, one absolutely insane toddler who is going to rule the world and likely burn it to the ground, and a very avid roleplayer. I also realized that I've made like two posts now and have been poking the bejeesus out of people and haven't yet said hello to all the lovely people here. I mostly like supernatural (as in magic/werecreatures/ect, not the fandom) forums, though I've been known to branch out to other kinds of roleplays if the plot is interesting enough. I've honestly lost track of how many years I've been roleplaying, not including the two or three years I stalled out. 

I don't have any one set playby that I consider my favorite, though I am more interested in playing females as for whatever reason, I tend to lose muse for male characters. No idea why, just a quirk I suppose. I'm a fan of the more badass type of female characters though. The ones who aren't afraid to be girly but also aren't afraid to get down and dirty in a fight. I'm not really good at playing "damsel in distress" types of characters. 

Anyway, enough about me. I want to know more about you all! How are you, how have your lives been, what kind of roleplays do you like, anything you want to tell me! I want to make all kinds of friends!

• I read this! 1

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @Goddess Freya ! We're glad to have you. Those Poke Wars really do suck ya in and keep you coming back.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

@Goddess Freya

Hi Freya! It's nice to meet you! One of my good friends shares the same alias. It's so pretty! 

I see we have similar interests - you might check out the modern fantasy coterie and come chat with all of us! Modern fantasy is my favorite, which is supported by my site. I love all supernatural creatures, but werewolves tend to be my favorite, followed closely by witches. What's your favorite character type to play? 

I have a ton of playbys that I use, but mostly, I choose a face to go with a character. I've branched out into playing males and that has been a huge hit for my RP life, but I also feel more comfortable with female characters. I think it's because I'm a girl too, so it's easier to get into their muses than my guys sometimes. 

Anyway, I hope to see you around! Please let me or any of the other staff know if you have any questions or concerns! <3 <3 <3

Ad.png

Thanks everyone! <3 I appreciate the warm welcome!

@Morrigan the poke wars really do keep drawing me back in. I just can't stop LOL.

@eleholly Thanks! I love the name. I'm a hound for mythology lol. And I might just do that! I like any kind of fantasy, modern, historical, or otherwise. I love werewolves, but mages/witches are fun too. Any kind of shifter is also fun, I'm honestly not too picky, but werewolves have always been my top favorite, even when everyone was obsessed with vampires. LOL

Yeah, being female and playing females likely has something to do with the fact I rarely play men. LOL. The only times I've ever kept muse for male characters is when they ended up being the asshole or villain of a plot/storyline. 

I hope to see you around more too! <3

• Love 1

Nice to meet you! Definitely come join us in the Coterie! I have a toddler as well, she can be the VP when yours initiates their Global Domination scheme XD  I look forward to poking with you!

OnyxSiggy1.jpg.c76f2c1acc64a865bdf5164f4c085020.jpg

I'm also in the werewolf love camp. I have a lot of faces I like. Modern fantasy 8s always fun. The board I run is.modern fantasy, just to prove it!

Welcome to the poking hell. It doesn't let you leave! 

Yay badass females unite? I love playing the 'fasionable' woman who just happens to know how to pack a punch, while in heels. I hope you enjoy it here! :)

@CovertSphinx ahahah yesss all the minions taking over the world! haha 

@Rune you have the Mercy Thompson site, right? I freaking adore Mercy Thompson. I've stalked it a few times but I've never had enough time to join. One of these days!!

@RavenFlame YES All the badass women! One of my favorite of mine right now is a doctor, alpha of a werewolf pack, and a former soldier who can still totally kick ass. And I'm enjoying it here quite a lot! Everyone is so nice! <3

Yup, that's me! We'll be there when you find time! We're laid back enough that we don't have a lot of demands on time, just what people want to give.

Yesssss love me some badass ladies!

• Love 1

9 hours ago, Rune said:

Yup, that's me! We'll be there when you find time! We're laid back enough that we don't have a lot of demands on time, just what people want to give.

Yesssss love me some badass ladies!

I'll have to check it out a bit harder then! XD

And yes! I love the badass ladies. They make me happy. We need more of them.

• Fuck Yeah! 1

Welcome coterie sistah! Werewolves ftw! Sounds like we're into the same genres. I also play asshole men and bad ass ladies. It's a problem. xD So I feel youuuuu. Hope you love it hurr. <3

2ibnwye.jpg