Insert catchy title here

Goddess Freya

3 hours ago, omgwes said:

Welcome coterie sistah! Werewolves ftw! Sounds like we're into the same genres. I also play asshole men and bad ass ladies. It's a problem. xD So I feel youuuuu. Hope you love it hurr. <3

This makes me feel better I'm not the only one that plays ahole men and badass women LOL.

I do love it here! <3 

My two favorites is my Valkyrie who's over 750 years old. She's been in every major war, and is just... very cool. Flirts well too. xD

The other is a Gray-Jedi I created recently. Badass woman, who doesn't really like to follow the rules. Luckly for her, the jedi don't exist as a 'legal' group perse. So yay? xD

15 hours ago, RavenFlame said:

My two favorites is my Valkyrie who's over 750 years old. She's been in every major war, and is just... very cool. Flirts well too. xD

The other is a Gray-Jedi I created recently. Badass woman, who doesn't really like to follow the rules. Luckly for her, the jedi don't exist as a 'legal' group perse. So yay? xD

Those are so cool! I played a werewolf from Scotland once (been a couple years ago now) who was a few hundred years old and fought in the battle of Culloden with her husband against the English. I spent hours researching the battle to make sure I had my facts straight. LOL

I've never played on a Star Wars forum before, but she sounds like someone I'd really like to plot with if I ever did! 

• I read this! 1