Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

If you are interested in this topic the Initiative staff recommends that you start a new topic as there hasn't been a post in it in 450 days.

Ethnicity: Mexican / Hispanic / Latino

Description/Special features: Shoulder length brown hair (rocks the man-bun), brown eyes, tan skin, lean muscles, etc.

Other Information/References: See aesthetic here.

Okay so... I started playing a half-Irish, half-Mexican version of this character and used Zach McGowan... Who is Jewish, Irish, American. He was a jaguar shifter, pot smoking, mechanic with a bit of a hippie vibe. Recently I revamped the character, re-wrote entirely and tried to find a more suitable PB since Zach never really fit ethnicity-wise. I also wrote him with a different history as 100% Mexican and gave him full sleeves... So now I've been on the hunt for a Hispanic face with tattoos and it's THE WORST. So hard. Marco Blanco is kind of the vibe I want but he doesn't have tats. All the guys I find who fit with luscious long hair are almost always white and have that nakey flesh.  URGH, halllp! If you click my pinterest you'll see pics with like, the general aesthetic I'm going for. If you help me find someone even close to this crazy description I'll owe you one! <3

2ibnwye.jpg

sam-reece.jpg

Sam Reece, he'd work. Keep in mind that Mexicans aren't always dark haired, dark eyed and dark skinned. They have blood from various European countries like Spain and France as well as the indigenous peoples, so they can run the gamut of appearances. 

Edited by jenneral_jennson
Or not, didn't realize you wanted brown eyes.

How about Samuel Larsen? He's got long hair and tattoos and he has a Mexican mother. He doesn't have sleeves though and his long hair was in dreads but he still managed to man-bun it up sometimes. 

Samuel_Larsen_Pretty.jpg

Reality is an illusion. 

WAB-SKINNYBAN.png

maydabanneraf.png

OMG TY BBs. I'm open to changing the eye color and some small details if it fits. =] Sam Reece, is the closest hit so far, and Marlon is actually the face I have in mind for one of his brothers. LOL. So mannyyy pretty mens <3

2ibnwye.jpg

If you are interested in this topic the Initiative staff recommends that you start a new topic as there hasn't been a post in it in 450 days.