Haiiii

princess of beasts

Nico here! I'm just gonna get right to the questions! 

How long have you been RPing? 

Since I was about 12, possibly longer. Sooo 16 years? The last 8 years have been very on and off though, so technically a lot less.

What are your favorite RP genres?

I'm a sucker for fantasy (especially urban fantasy), supernatural, and animal games.

How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)?

I've always preferred forum, but I'd like to dive back into chat rp.

What country are you from?

America

What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)?

Books: anything fantasy or animal-related. or books about people (real or fictional) who struggle with a mental illness.

Movies: I'm such a kid, love anything animated. TLK FTW!! My most recent fave would have to be Song of the Sea. I'm a big fan of any whimsical movies, especially with fantasy elements. Or just a really poignant story in general gets me good. :P

My music tastes are literally all over the place. My constants are movie/show/game soundtracks (rn I'm obsessed with soundtracks for Abzu, Journey, Ori and the Blind Forest, Memoirs of a Geisha, Wolf's Rain, Aladdin, and tons more). Actual artists I'm currently into are Lana Del Rey, Fiona Apple, Jessie Reyez, SEVDALIZA, Rihanna, Evanescence, Flyleaf, and Paramore... there's a lot more but that's what tends to be on repeat. :P

What other interest/Hobbies do you have?

I spend a lot of time with my darling kitters, Athena and Guin, constantly work on my rpg, sit outside, and I work in a kitchen in a cafe in a museum lol.

What's your favorite color?

blue! but also black! and all of them!

What's your favorite drink?

matcha tea or kombucha @_@ ...if we're talking the hard stuff I'd have to say GIN BABY. or prosecco. 

Look forward to checking this place out more in-depth. PEEAAACE

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Hello @princess of beasts welcome to the Initiative. I love animated movies myself. I think my favorite of the moment is still Moana.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

*Waves* Hi there Nico, welcome :D

rpgi-sig.png

+ :: c o m i n g  s o o n  :: +

Welcome to the fun! There's a coterie dedicated to us modern fantasy fans, links in my side bar! Have you read Patricia Briggs' Alpha and Omega series? The main character has anxiety and it's a pretty good read.

@princess of beasts

Hello and welcome to the Initiative! I hope that you've enjoyed your time with us so far! 

I see we have a lot of similar interests - I am a total urban fantasy sucker (I run my own UF board and have written several short stories in the genre) and proseccooooooo omg! On the UF note, you should check out our coteries and join the Modern Fantasy Circle. There are a lot of us in there with similar interests and it's super great to discuss various elements to help with our UF sites and RPs! I hope to see you around the site, and as always, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to myself or the rest of the staff. 

<3 <3 <3

Ad.png

Hey and welcome to the Initiative!

And wow, you've started early! You've been writing solo things/fiction before trying rps too?

oUIk3c.gif
Devil's Tattoo - Clan politics, bikers, urban legends, cougars, wolves, coyotes, badgers and more... 
Plenty of canons available, and OC are more than welcomed as well

Guest TheHales

Hello! I have to say that you get immediate awesome for having a cat named Athena! :D

Welcome, @princess of beasts. I'll have to check out some of those movies. . . There are a few I haven't heard of.

WoL___dark01.png