Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
anthrxmilkshake

Sinsomnia Staff/Leadership

Been a while since I even posted a shout out, and what better way to get back into the habit than come back and tell you all about the site that I've been a part of for over a year now? 

The events that have been run lately have been INSANELY in depth, so well handled, and so full of character development it's insane! I couldn't ask for a better place to hang my hat as a home RP community. Open, welcoming, caring, kind, and honest, the staff do everything they can to keep things running smoothly and, let me tell you, they're doing an amazing job.

Samantha, Sakaira, JoJo, and Gian are all amazing individuals, phenomenal roleplayers, and so full of creativity and just plain awesome that I am constantly mystified with how well they do. If you haven't checked it out, you seriously should It's worth everyone's attention.

• I read this! 2
  • Love 1
  • Preach it! 1

W9QVrMj.png

BABOS-A laid back survival roleplay-Coming soon!

Sign in to follow this