Hello!

Moriarty

Hello! My name is Erin, but on most forums I go by either Bella, KQ, or Kazz. It's really just a play on whatever character I'm playing at the moment.

I've been roleplaying for about eight years now, but am definitely still learning how to become a better writer. My favourite genre tends to be either any variation of theatre (musicals/plays, not in real life situations) or Harry Potter. In most cases I roleplay on forums these days- I find the pacing and community much more appealing. My favourite musical artist, if I had to pick one would probably be Queen and ABBA.

Outside of writing I am a game developer, and my job is as a graphics designer and development manager for a video of game. When I have time I also help write out quests and whatnot. I also double as a theatre technician/designer, specializing in costumes and audio.

I'm excited to be a part of this community! Thanks for having me.

hiru2.gif

@KillerQueen

Hi Erin! I'm Holly or H. Welcome to the Initiative! 

It's funny you bring up game designer - my husband actually has a degree in that! He's quite talented and it takes a lot of skill to be able to do that, so kudos to you! I'm glad that you stumbled upon us. Please take a gander around the site and strike up some conversations! We have coteries where you kind find people with similar interests as well as lots of forums with a variety of topics to choose from. I hope to see you/talk to you around the site, and as always, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact myself or any of the other staff members. 

Welcome! Welcome! 

Ad.png

47 minutes ago, eleholly said:

@KillerQueen

Hi Erin! I'm Holly or H. Welcome to the Initiative! 

It's funny you bring up game designer - my husband actually has a degree in that! He's quite talented and it takes a lot of skill to be able to do that, so kudos to you! I'm glad that you stumbled upon us. Please take a gander around the site and strike up some conversations! We have coteries where you kind find people with similar interests as well as lots of forums with a variety of topics to choose from. I hope to see you/talk to you around the site, and as always, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact myself or any of the other staff members. 

Welcome! Welcome! 

Thank you! And I'm really just a novice at what I do, but it's a lot of fun :) Thank you for the warm welcome!

25 minutes ago, SithLordOfSnark said:

Hello Erin and welcome to The Initiative :)

Hello! Thank you! 

• I read this! 1

hiru2.gif

ABBA is my favourite band too. Welcome to the Initiative!

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @KillerQueen we're glad to have you! I've actually been asked to leave restaurants because my family and I were singing Queen. Strangely you get the check a lot faster when you do that.... hmph.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

On 2/28/2018 at 9:25 PM, Elena said:

ABBA is my favourite band too. Welcome to the Initiative!

Awesome! Thank you. :)

On 2/28/2018 at 10:31 PM, Morrigan said:

Welcome to the Initiative @KillerQueen we're glad to have you! I've actually been asked to leave restaurants because my family and I were singing Queen. Strangely you get the check a lot faster when you do that.... hmph.

I can't imagine why- who doesn't love Queen?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

hiru2.gif

Guest TheHales

I am putting you on a list of awesome people for Queen because who doesn't love Queen? Communists . . . okay, not really,but still, it makes you more likable! 

Welcome!

Being a game designer sounds like so much fun, especially writing quests.

Welcome, @KillerQueen.

WoL___dark01.png