Initiation

SYRE

Hey everyone, I've been RPing for over 10 years now and most of that has been with my close writing friends who helped me start Convergence Wars. Recently we've been growing really well and developing close relations with other sites, and I'm here to further that cause and have fun.

Nice to meet you all :*

• Like 1
Owner Of Convergence Wars

Are you an RP Site Admin? Add me on Discord to learn about RP Community Watch, a server full of RP Admins who chill, exchange tips, and share a watchlist of dangerous members.
Discord Name: SYRE#0420

• Admin

Hello @SYRE welcome to the Initiative! We're glad to be of help in growing and expanding.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Hello! Where are you from and what is your site about?

Guest TheHales

Welcome, Syre!

17 hours ago, Elena said:

Hello! Where are you from and what is your site about?

I'm from the UK, and my site's about our galaxy in the future where no one can stay at peace for more than 5 seconds :P

Thanks for the welcomes everyone <3

• Like 1
Owner Of Convergence Wars

Are you an RP Site Admin? Add me on Discord to learn about RP Community Watch, a server full of RP Admins who chill, exchange tips, and share a watchlist of dangerous members.
Discord Name: SYRE#0420

@SYRE

Hello and welcome from one site owner to another! It's always great when you see massive growth with your forum and find that others are enjoying it as much as you are! Side note: I was reading your other comments and saw you're from the UK - I am traveling there from the US for the first time to visit a friend of mine in about 60 days! Super excited! If you have any site seeing suggestions, please send me a PM! 

Anyway, check out the forums and join a coterie! We have lots of likeminded people on the site, and if you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to contact myself or another member of the staff. Hope to see you posting around the site! <3 <3 <3

Ad.png