Move the Thread Along

Uaithne

Move the Thread Along = timeskip? Get us there quicker without so much awkward on-the-way talking about the weather or whatever. I usually see this used in threads where characters are travelling to a specific place and there's that time where they're just walking and talking - but what to talk about before the action?? 

Give Me Something to Work With = When people ask about what to include in their posts, I suggest imagining yourself in that character's shoes, doing the action that that character is doing. What would it entail? Perhaps they're riding a bike in the rain. Perhaps it's on the side of the road. Tell us about your fears. Tell us about the raindrop that just dripped into your eye, blurring your vision and making your eye itchy. Tell us about the wedgie you have from the bike, or how the seat is hurting your ass bone. Focus on minor things or movements that you wouldn't otherwise think of. The things I listed can't really be responded to, but other small things like that can give your RP partners' characters something to notice or think about or comment on.

Just my two cents on the matter ❤️

• Like 1