New To Here not to Rping

Crimson

• How long have you been RPing? 20+
  • What are your favorite RP genres? Supernatural
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)? Forum
  • What country are you from? US
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)? Book Everything Supernatural like Nalini Singh and Sherrilyn Kenyon I like biker books too, Movie How to lose a guy in 10 days, Music Nothing else Matters (Metallica)
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have? I love to write
  • What's your favorite color? Purple
  • What's your favorite drink? Coke

If you have more questions feel free to ask but basically Hello folks glad I can be here....

• Preach it! 1

Places I Rp where you can find me

Crossroads To Hell

spacer.png

Dark Envy

spacer.png

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @Crimson we're glad to have you. How to Lose a Guy in 10 days is pretty funny.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Welcome to the fun! If modern fantasy is your thing we've got a coterie for those of us that run, play in and otherwise enjoy boards featuring it! Links on my sidebar!

Guest TheHales

Welcome, Crimson! I haven't heard the name Sherrilyn Kenyon in awhile, almost tempts me to go back down that road and see what's happening. XD

Welcome aboard! I think all of us like writing, otherwise why would we be involved in writing with others?

• Like 1

@Crimson

First of all, HELLO! I'm fairly certain I have seen you/your site around - I run Tempest. We might even be affiliates, so hurray for that! :) I'm a huge Nalini Singh fan - the Guild Hunter series is A+++++. My favorite color is also purple. Are we, like, the same person? 

Anyway, please contact myself or another staff member if you have any  questions. We're always here to help! I hope to chat with you out in the forums, and I see that you've already joined the Modern Fantasy Coterie, so we'll chat there too. <3 

Ad.png

3 hours ago, eleholly said:

@Crimson

First of all, HELLO! I'm fairly certain I have seen you/your site around - I run Tempest. We might even be affiliates, so hurray for that! :) I'm a huge Nalini Singh fan - the Guild Hunter series is A+++++. My favorite color is also purple. Are we, like, the same person? 

Anyway, please contact myself or another staff member if you have any  questions. We're always here to help! I hope to chat with you out in the forums, and I see that you've already joined the Modern Fantasy Coterie, so we'll chat there too. <3 

Thanks and yes guild hunters my fav and yes we are affil so hurray...we will definitely speak

Places I Rp where you can find me

Crossroads To Hell

spacer.png

Dark Envy

spacer.png