*trots onto the scene*

Sketchy Unicorn

Hi all. :)  Admittedly I'm gun-shy about sites like these because I had a pretty bad experience at one several years back. But I finally decided to bite the bullet and register  because I presently mod  at a friend's RP forum and figured that maybe joining RPG Initiative might be helpful.

Don't know what to say? Try these questions (not mandatory):

• How long have you been RPing? Uh, gee... since my senior year of high school. So since I was a teenager (I won't go into it further then that, lol).
  • What are your favorite RP genres? Panfandom primarily.
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)? I mostly do forums, but I've also threaded via Google docs. Wouldn't mind having a go at email RPs.
  • What country are you from? The USA.
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)? Too many favorite movies to name, and I enjoy all kinds of music. Books? I've read plenty that I've liked, but I always have a hard time of thinking about one I like enough to call a favorite. At least so far.
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have? Writing, drawing, reading, cinema, true crime, walking.
  • What's your favorite color? Blue, especially cerulean and azure.
  • What's your favorite drink? Ooo, good question. Do milkshakes count?

And I will add an avatar once I pick one to use.

Edited by Sketchy Unicorn

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @Sketchy Unicorn we're glad to have you.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Milkshakes totally count. What's your favorite flavor?

Welcome to the fun! Gdoc RP is great. I just wish it operated better on phones. But for that, there's Discord.

Welcome aboard! I love milkshakes too.

I was gonna say that milkshakes TOTALLY count. I almost had one today, but I decided cheese fries OR milkshake, not both. So maybe I will have a milkshake tomorrow, because I had to adult really hard. What is your most favorite? 

you say panfandom, BUT do you have favorites? because inquiring minds bleh bleh. >:P welcome!

pvZERW.gif

Thank you for the kind welcome, everyone!

Hmm, favorite milkshake flavor huh? I'll go with... chocolate mint and caramel.

@Rune: I've never tried RPng on a phone before. I'm not terribly sure if I would have the patience to do so, lol.

@Musicdiva: LOL. adulting is hard. Sugar's my weakness, but I'm like you, I struggle to limit my junk food intake. To answer your other question about what kinds of panfandom RPs I like, I used to be be really into the Disney scene, but I really dislike what that all ended up turning into. That said, I  still like the idea of animated/Disney fandom RPGs though. The one I'm a part of right now accepts any character, and I find that really fun, being able to interact with a ibg variety of different characters. 

Edited by Sketchy Unicorn

@Sketchy Unicorn

Welcome to the Initiative! We have just about everything you'd ever need for RP here, and as an experienced member of the RP community, I sincerely hope to see you around the forums! It's so great to see people stick with the hobby for years and years. I am also an RP veteran. Oh, also! I saw you like all kinds of music - ME TOO. OBSESSED. It might actually be a bigger hobby than RP for me. Do you have a favorite band(s)? If you're ever looking for new tunes, let me know. :)

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to myself or another member of the staff.  We're always here to help! Hope to chat with you on the forums too! 

Ad.png