Greetings from Denmark

kattekaren

Don't know what to say? Try these questions (not mandatory):

• How long have you been RPing?

Since 2004, so 13 years, 14 in the autumn. Can't believe it's been that long. I feel old! 

• What are your favorite RP genres?

Lately, I've mainly been writing Real life RP. But I have some experience with Doctor Who, GoT, Downton Abbey, and other fantasy things as well. My favorite is probably Doctor Who, or real life. 

• How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)?

Forums definitely. It's the one version I know where you can have a community and a more rounded character. Plus everything else makes me lose interest really quickly. It doesn't have to be a big forum, actually I prefer the smaller ones, where everyone plots with everyone. Bigger ones can be stressful and you can feel ignored or like you don't matter on those. Which is not nice. 

• What country are you from?

Denmark - timezone is GMT+1

• What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)?

Book, don't know. It's been years since I really read much. I did that as a teen but somehow forgot how to. I still love books, I just can't read a lot. I have been considering getting into audiobooks, but haven't yet. I do love Dan Brown's books though, among others. 
Movie, oooh hard question! There are so many good ones, but one of my absolute faves is Decoy Bride. It's a small movie, not many know it. But it's so great. A romcom, but in a good way. 

Music on the other hand, depends so much on my mood. I couldn't pick a song, and a genre isn't much different. I do love Country and folk. But rock and pop I love too. And really any genre I'll love if the music is good and the lyrics speak to me. And genre can be good. 

I'm glad you didn't ask about TV shows, or we'd be here forever (I watch a lot of shows. And I love to base characters on ones I've seen in shows. Ships too, so if that's your jam, hit me up!!)

• What other interest/Hobbies do you have?

Not really any. I look after my two cats, draw a tiny bit, I love music and to sing, computer games, I just learned to crochet so I do that a bit too. But nothing as major as writing.

• What's your favorite color?

Turquoise I think

• What's your favorite drink?

Eh.. hot cocoa? Either that or mead. 

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @kattekaren we're glad to have you. I believe we have other people from Denmark floating around here and maybe they will pop in and say hi! Enjoy your stay.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Greetings from Romania to my fellow European! My co-administrator is Danish too.

Welcome aboard! 

And that cat is a cutie, is it yours? 😮

And you should all start an European coterie, so to discuss the annoyance of time zone differences, or the pesky use of the Imperial system instead of metrics in the mostly American-populated boards!  :P

• Like 1
oUIk3c.gif
Devil's Tattoo - Clan politics, bikers, urban legends, cougars, wolves, coyotes, badgers and more... 
Plenty of canons available, and OC are more than welcomed as well

Thank you all! 

And yes that's one of my two cats. He's called Stark ^^ 

Oh just you wait, the Europeans are here to stay :P (and take over everything) 

@kattekaren

Hello and welcome to the Initiative! It's great to see people from all across the globe - I've visted Denmark once for 24 hours in Copenhagen. We ran out of the airport for half a day and then caught our flight back home to the US (we had been in Spain for close to two weeks). It's neat because now I can say I've been there, right? I still have several krones that I held onto after that trip as a memory! 

I'm a big music fan and love folk music. If you need suggestions for new tunes, let me know! I'll hook you up with some decent suggestions. :) 

I hope that you find what you're looking for and more here. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to send myself or any other member of the staff a message. We're here to help! I hope to see you around the forums and don't hesitate to say hello from time to time! 

• Love 1

Ad.png