Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Crimson

Looking for 2 playby's

If you are interested in this topic the Initiative staff recommends that you start a new topic as there hasn't been a post in it in 414 days.

First one

Ethnicity: Italian

Description/Special features: Riley Alessandra mother and Liam Neeson

Other Information/References: She is the long lost daughter of a vampire,  Uncle found after her mom placed her in hiding when she was born but when he found her and the girl reached 20yrs of age he turned into a vampire to hurt her mother (His sister), So someone that looks around 20 to 25. He hid her in a dungeon for a bunch of years is only allowed to feed when he wills it.....She looks tough but shy and quiet, sweet at times but also vicious unable to be around anyone because she doesn't trust easy. As me more if needed. 

Second one:

Is a wolf shifter a rogue, I need someone that is not played a lot because he will be our sacrificial lamb in an event we are having...he is a drug dealer of the worse kind..Rough, jerk and hates the world sort of person....Basically I need someone I wont care to be attached to because he will be killed off eventually.....

Places I Rp where you can find me

Beyond Redemption

IQMB7qd.gif

Shadows Within

VqrxQ7h.gif

9wHlSiS.gif

If you are interested in this topic the Initiative staff recommends that you start a new topic as there hasn't been a post in it in 414 days.