To rank or not to rank..

jenneral_jennson

Because no one is posting anything I will! 

Okay so, when in Pern everyone is always so power hungry, they want all the golds and bronzes and whatever ranker dragons are possibly available. Myself? I enjoy them, they can be fun but I enjoy the not so special snowflakers more. I love me some browns and blues, though if I have a person who absolutely would do best with a brighter shiny dragon I will shiny chase like no other. What are your preferences? We all don't care so please be honest. If you'd rather have a gold dragon say so! If you'd rather have a green say so!

• I read this! 1

• 2 weeks later...

Browns are my personal favorite and I think blues are right up there. Wingseconds and Candidatemasters FTW.

For my characters I often get a color in mind and I have a hard time parting with that idea so a few of my characters are exclusives to that color, but I wouldn't necessarily call myself a "shiny" hunter so much as when I've got a specific thing in mind that's what I'm "hunting". 

If I have power hungry characters and a site requires shinies to be IC leadership, then I would consider myself a shiny hunter, but only because I am very active and like playing leadership characters.

• Fuck Yeah! 1

I like bronzes. Loved Mnementh, loved Charanth...I just love big, gentle dad dragons. That being said...

I think I don't really have a favourite. I just like all the dragons. All very good snoots. I have a hard time playing golds, though. Never feel like I have a character that would really fit one. Not that I've played many of those, of course 😉

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

I was a shiny hunter when I first started out, but now I'm trying to avoid that. Personally, I love all the ranks because I can't decide which on is my favorite!

High functioning autistic

Anime lover

Aspiring artist